~Joe's Bar & Grill~

:shock: OMG IT'S OFFICIAL! oh god kristina please don't make anything bad happen before then *worried*

congrats on the 100 chapters... i can't remember life before this fic :lol: seriously, you deserve it and can never know how good your writing is!

absolutely loved the chappy! :woot:

luv juju :harp:

p.s. will vaughn have his hair grown back for the wedding?

gtwallichs said:
That was great! I can't wait to read more.

BTW... what is the date supposed to be right now? How far away is Feb 7th in this fic?

:smiley:
[post="1378296"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So far it's the middle of December. :smiley: ;)

Great last few chapters!! Im glad Vaughn's surgery went well!! Aw, they're getting married! :love: They really do deserve to be happy together! ^_^
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

the big 100 :groupwave: woohoo!

:love: the hockey, coffee drinking, love and kisses, happy together, 'un'engagement and marriage, (...um, what else did I missed) the beach!!! :woot: all in one chap! :hug: beautiful chapter Kristina!

:love: can't wait what will happen next!

Wonderful update. They are going to get married, yes. I hope life doesn't throw them any more problems. 100 chapters, congrats! WOW
Thanks for the PM

Yay!
I went away for like 5 days, I come back to like 5 updates
That makes me so happy
I'm glad the doctor was able to get the chip out of his head
That is a very dangerous surgery
I hope that Michael will continue to be ok
I'm glad that Michael was able to see Eric, for a little while
Maybe while he and Syd are still in town, they can have dinner with Eric and Nicole
Those were such great chapters!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please!!

Awww that was really sweet......I'm glad Syd and Vaughn are finally getting back to where they belong....AGAIN!!!
I hope everything stays ok between them coz they deserve to be happy!
Thats all i have to say for now....except thanks for the pm and please update soon!
luv always,
Sarah!

great chappie
thanks for the pm
:D

i was actually having a bad day today
and this chappie made me all happy and smiley again
:D
thanks

im sooo excited their getting married on the beach
i love actually love to get married on the beach
it would be so beautiful
i cant wait for more

Hey Kristina, :hi:

finally caught up with all your updates. First off, congrats on 100 chapters. :jump: :groupwave: you totally deserve it.

Glad that Vaughn's surgery went fine and that he's gonna be okay with hair and all. :hug:

Now, they're engaged again and gonna be married on the beach. Can't wait until Feb. 7th. :happydance:

Keep up the awesome job and long live Joe's Bar & Grill. (y)

have a great day and looking forward to your next update. :love:

:mixed:

CJ

:hi:

“Suit yourself.” She said. She played with the collar of his jacket. “But don’t think you’re not paying for it later.” She said in a low voice. She moved in to kiss him and just as he was anticipating it she pulled back at the last second, teasing him. She laughed slightly and pulled away from him as she started skating away.

“Don’t think you’re not paying for that later!” He yelled after her. She just held a hand up, acknowledging that she had heard his rebuttal.

:lol: they're just so fun and flirty together! :love: it's cute

“I’ll be waiting for you on the beach.” He said with a soft smile.

:love: O M V!!! :woot: so excited for them to get married (y)

thanks for the pm and great updates :hug: ^_^

:hi: Kristina!

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to review the last few chapters but I've had a crazy week and I haven't been able to get on line.

So now let's see what's happened...

Vaughn wasn't feeling ok so he went to the doctor and found out that there was a chip in his head. He had it removed and told Sydney the truth so now they're happy again and engaged (by the way he's not bald anymore, is he? :D )

See? that was a quick way to catch up with updates! ;) :lol:

Oh! Congratulations on chapter 100!!!!

Loved all the updates!

Thanks for the PMs.

I've been meaning to give a nice reply... :whistle:

But I'm not the type to actually give a good one unless I really love the story... but I do love this story, so tonight I'm going to come back and give a really nice, long review, because I feel bad about not having been giving a nice review when you've posted such a wonderful story.

Back