~Joe's Bar & Grill~

poor Eric. the poor guy is being run out of his own apartment. oh well, it was kinda funny.
and maybe if they do go to Syd's parents for Christmas then Jack will like Vaughn again. altho, i dont think he ever really liked him. he just learned to tolerate him.
Vaughn's hair is starting to grow back. which is good. now he has peach fuzz. my dad shaves his hair real short. mainly cause he doesnt have much leaft, but anyway. it always feels like a peach, so i started saying he has peach fuzz. lol.
great update. thanks 4 the pm.
~kaitlyn

hahahaha
thats was the funnest chappie
i loved it
its funny how they were picking on eric
lol

great chappie
thanks for the pm
:D
keep up the great work
and update again really soon

That was just so funny! Poor Eric. I can see Vaughn's point about not wanting to go to Syd's parents for Christmas. It was very unpleasant for him the first time.
Thanks for the PM

HAHAHAHA
That was funny
They love to terrorize Eric
Who doesn't?
Its tons of fun!
I love horny Syd
Its funny
So i guess that mean they are going
Since Syd is so stubborn and Vuaghn can never say no to her
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Before I review the chapter, I have one thing to say: Zach and kelly just broke up on Saved By the Bell! :( :cry: they were so cute...:sadangel:
:lol:
Anyways, that was the funniest chapter...:lol: But poor Weiss :( I mean it is his house and he's just being kicked out from everywhere. :lol:
It was some much needed humor. (y) Wonderful and amazing as always.
thanks for the PM and update soon :hug:

Riley xoxo

oh kristina that was soooo funny :lol: i was in stitches the whole time!! omg weiss is the greatest! awesome chapter mega kudos on the humour! thanks for the pm!

*rotflmao*

:sideroll:

I'm dying... AHH! I'm dying... *rofl* :rotflmao:

That was just way TOO funny! Poor Ewic... *pats Ewic on the head* He can't even go to peepee in his own house... :P

God, that chapter was just too funny.. I love the funny chappies of yours :D

But Vaughn ended up agreeing to go and stay with Syd's parents for Christmas! :shock: :Ph34r: That can't be good... :rolleyes:

Aw, I have to go... Awesome chappy! I loved it!

Cai
x

Oh man! That was funny! Poor Eric! I could actually see him having a reaction like that on the show! Good stuff! So, I take that Syd and Vaughn are going to her parents' house for Christmas. I hope this visit is better than their last visit to their house!

OMG! That was great! I mean really great!!! I'm laughing right now, trying not to wake up my roommate!!!

“I can hold out as long as it takes for me to not go to your parent’s house. I’d rather go without sex than be killed and broiled for Chirstmas dinner by your father.”

“It’s not like you can turn me down right now.” She said. “You don’t really have a choice.” She told him as she started to unbutton his shirt. She slid her hand inside, making contact with his warm skin.

“You’re horny aren’t you?” He asked her. “This is what this about? It’s not about seduction. You just want to get laid!”

Sydney plucked one of his chest hairs out between her fingers and he squirmed.

“OW! What the hell?”

“Be nice.” She warned him. “I don’t like when you’re mean.”

“I’m not being mean.” He laughed in disbelief.

“Fine, you know what, forget it.” She said as she started to get off of him. Vaughn immediately wrapped his arm around her waist and kept her in his lap. She looked back at him.

“Oh, changing our mind are we?” She asked.

“Oh shut up.” He told her.

“Shut up? That’s not very nice.”

“Do you want to try going another two weeks without me?” He asked her.

“Well if it comes to that then I think I’ll have to start having an affair with Bob at the hardware store. He seems to like me.” She said.

“Wait, who’s Bob? He’s been hitting on you?” He asked slightly jealous and protective.

She laughed. She was only kidding of course, there was no Bob.

“Yeah, I went in to buy paint the other day and he asked me what I was wearing.” She lied.

“What!? That a**hole!”

She laughed as she unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and slipped it off.

“He meant perfume dumba**.” She said. She kissed his neck.

“I’m gonna kill him.” He told her.

Too funny! I mean Bob! That's what my Granny calls the pistol she keeps to scare away the 'bad' people! And now it's a guy at the hardware store that doesn't even exist!!! I'll have to tell her...

Soon enough they got back to their previous engagements, forgetting about his shaved head, and her parent’s house. That is, until the front door to the apartment opened about fifteen minutes later.

The couple was unbothered until they heard the voice of their friend and the owner of the couch that they were currently taking their two weeks of not being together on.

“Oh god!” Eric quickly pushed Nicole out the front door when he saw what was going on in his living room.

Sydney and Vaughn both immediately looked at eachother.

“I swear to god, you two little bunnies better get in the bedroom! Gosh! The couch? It’s my couch guy’s! MINE! And now I have to by a new one because you two are…ew! Just ewwwww!!! Everyone sits on that couch!”

“Are they…” Nicole hadn’t seen anything. Eric had pushed her out to fast.

“Yes, and on the COUCH!” Eric yelled back through the door.

“Just give us ten more minutes!” he heard Vaughn’s voice from inside.

“NO! It’s my couch dude! My couch! DUDE!”

Sydney and Vaughn tried to control their laughter as she got off of him. She picked up their clothes from around the couch and ran into the bathroom.

“Five more minutes?” Vaughn asked. He was playing with Eric more than anything now.

“Dude…I’m going to kick you a** if I have to sterilize that couch!”

Vaughn bit his lip as he stood up and ran down the hallway and into the bathroom with Sydney.

A few minutes later Eric peaked his head in to make sure the coast was clear. He then opened the door and walked inside. Him and Nicole walked around quietly.

“I think they left.” He said.

“Left where you genius? There’s only one door.” She smacked him upside the head.

“See, that’s why I keep saying stupid things. You keep smacking me and I lose 5 brain cells every time you pull that shi*.” He said.

“Shut up.” She told him.

“I have to pee.” He said as he walked toward the bathroom. He went to open the door but it was quickly kicked closed before he could open it six inches. Eric heard laughing from inside the bathroom.

“Ugh! Guy’s, do you ever stop!? This is indecent now! Come on already, I have to pee!”

“Just hold it.” Vaughn said from the other side of the door. Sydney giggled. The truth was, now they were just playing with Eric. Both of them were getting dressed behind the closed door. Vaughn nodded to her and she moaned his name. Sydney started cracking up silently, almost falling off the edge of the sink as the vein in her forehead popped out and her face turned red.

Now that's a great friend. First he can't get off your couch then he's taken your bathroom...and the best part...

“I can’t believe this. My own place and I’m being shut down.” Eric shook his head and walked toward the fire escape.

“Where are you going?” Nicole asked.

“I have to pee.” Eric said as he walked by. “And don’t sit on the couch!”

I'm gonna have to go back and copy this chapter to save for future needs of laughter!!! Great update! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Linnette

Back