~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Oh, my god. You named the little kid Dylan? :Pinch: Do you realize what you just did Kristina? :thud:
I must claim this kid. Forever. Dylan is mine.
Anyways. :angelic: I loved that chapter to no end. It was amazing and the last part was just...wow. :thud: You always have something to amaze us with, don't you?

Your 🐒
Ri

😌 oh my god this chapter made me so happy! thank you :hug:

Ahh im crying! haha that was beyond amazing!!!! *sniff sniff*

Michael hesitates for a moment before taking his son in his arms very carefully; following the nurses directions on how to hold him. And at that exact moment, something in Michael Vaughn’s heart changes.

She’s always been able to see the pain hidden within him. All the loss and frustration. But she can’t anymore, it’s seemingly gone.
😌

Aly -xx-

For a moment she think about taking her son in her arms, holding him for the first time. But something stops her, she stops herself and looks up at her husband, who is just staring at his son with a love she’d never seen in his eyes before, although, the tears make it a little hard for her to see what he’s thinking.

“Michael?”

She gets his attention and he looks into his wifes eyes, his lips parted slightly in utter amazement.

“Hold your son.”
That was great, she let him hold there son first!! :blush:

She’s always been able to see the pain hidden within him. All the loss and frustration. But she can’t anymore, it’s seemingly gone.
It's about time, maybe they can have a nice peaceful life now, I think it is there turn :D

“Just one piece of advice for now. Don’t ever miss the key moments of him growing up. Because what he experiences, you gain from. You’ll grow as a father until the day you die. And when you are gone, all he’s going to have left are those memories.” Jack gives Michael a pat on the back before letting his eyes fall on his grandson one more time. He then turns on his heels and walks away, leaving Vaughn standing by himself.
Great piece of advise... That was an awesome update, I loved it... This story is "OFF THE HOOK" I can't wait for the next chapter!!! Thanks for updating (y)

Aw. ^_^ Really great last two chapters! I'm glad the baby came without any problems. I know Vaughn's going to make such a great dad. :D
Thanks for the PMs! I cant wait for more!

Back