~Joe's Bar & Grill~

Syd is gonna be upset when she realizes that Vaughn is gone again. Although if it was Vaughn getting hurt again and she had the means to take care of it, I'm sure she would probably be trying the same thing. I just hope Vaughn doesn't get killed on his journey for revenge.
Great job, Update soon and Thanks for the PM.

His eyes fall blank for a moment as he studies her pale face. He sits up slowly and ignores the pool of blood covering the white marble floors as he rips her shirt open and finds several wounds covering her upper half.

“Syd…”

Tears fill his eyes as he takes the bottom of his t-shirt and leans over her. Trying in a desperate manner to stop the bleeding that is slowly making her fade.

“Baby, stay with me…please…” He bites his lip as he strokes her cheek softly, the blood on his hands staining her cold skin.
No.. no... this cannot be happening... 🇳🇴 Everything was going fine!!!! They got married! They have a kid!! They're trying to start all over in Chicago.. or whatever the little suburb it is they're living in. They don't deserve this!!!! 🇳🇴 (n)

“You already know my situation. Sydney told you what happened last time. But this is different. This time, I’m not coming back until this is over.” He looks through the reinforced glass and upon his slumbering wife, machines keeping her alive artificially.

“Trying to kill me is one thing.” His voice breaks in anger. “But breaking into my home, attempting to kill my wife, and putting my sister and son in danger? God can’t even forgive that.”

He meets Jack Bristow’s eyes for the first time that evening. His pupils dilated in anger, hiding the green and only showing furious black.

“When she wakes up. You give this to her.” He holds out a piece of paper he stole from one of the clip boards lying around, in which he wrote a letter to her. “And after she reads it, you destroy it. Because she’ll read it over until it drives her to madness. I don’t know when I’ll be back, and for now it’s just better she forgets that I’m gone.”

“You don’t have to do this.”

“Yes, I do. Because they’ll never stop coming.” He says as he takes out his car keys. He hands them to Jack as well. “Tell them I’ll be back, one day, as soon as it’s safe.”
“I’ll be quick.” He says as he walks over to the bed. The nurses step back for a moment as he touches his wife’s hand. He strokes her hair for a moment before leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

“I love you.” He tells her softly. “I’ll be back.”

He stands back up and slides off his wedding band from his left hand, he takes hers off as well and slides his onto her finger before replacing hers, knowing his is far too big for her finger, and it will surely fall off otherwise.
He then turns to the nurses.

“You make sure you take good care of her.” He shifts his eyes between the both of them, and they yield him a nod. He nods once before turning on his heels and walking out of the room. He makes eye contact with no one as he walks.

Good-byes hurt too much.
:cry: No.... :cry: He's leaving...?? No. I don't want him to leave. I mean, yes, I understand why he has to do it. Trying to protect the people he loves and his family... but this is just toooo sad!!! What is Sydney going to think?? How about Ryan??? How long is this escapade going to take?? Is Ryan going to be growing up without a dad??? Oh.. and that letter!!! I'm just dying to read what he had to say to Sydney.... can already sense that it's going to be extremely sad, not that I'm complaining. :smiley:

Another brilliant chapter!!! I can't wait to see what happens next! :smiley: :throb: Thanks for the pm.

omg no he cant go they need each other
their ar tears flowing down my face this very moment
make him come back 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
that is not fair he wont get to see dylan or jenna
she cant lose him again she wont be able to handle it
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
*tear*****tear**********tear*********tear************
(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)

GRACIE

I really hope that Syd is going to be okay! I hope that Vaughn finds the man or people that have been doing this and kills them all! But after he does all that, I hope that he comes home safely... He has a family he has to be there for!

Great chapter! I hope everything works out!

Megan

That's sad and Sydney is going to be heartbroken but it is the right thing to do. I couldn't love Vaughn more!
Fantastic chapter!

First off that was an awesome chapter, not that I like the way that it played out, but a great chapter none the less!!! Second, KILL THEM ALL... I am not usually a violent man, but when you attack the family you cross the line... :angry: I hope he gets them all, SOON, so he can go back home and be with his family, they need each other!! Third, I hope Syd pulls through, it would be great if she stayed under long enough for Vaughn to do his thing, so when she woke up he was there!!! :angelic: Can't wait for the next chapter!!! (y) ;)

:cry: Wh...Wh...What???? HE CAN'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!! HE CAN'T!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!! COME BACK, VAUGHN!!!! COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOO!! He can't leave! :(
-I have a feeling Syd won't be happy at all!!
Don't make him gone to long..please!!
:Please:
-Thanks for the pm!

OK, I am conflicted. Whoever hurt Syd and his family has to be stopped, but, why does Michael have to be the one do it? I hope Syd understands why he is doing this.
Thanks for the PM

Back