Joey's Pizza

Title: Joey's pizzza
Summary: S/V relive how they met through a series of flashbacks to try to repair their marriage.

THanks riley for being an awesome beta!!

ENJOY!!

Wallpaper:
joesypizzacopy.jpg

Joey's Pizza

Prologue

Los Angeles—

Hollywood’s power couple, Sydney Bristow and Michael Vaughn announced their split today in a joint statement released by both of their publicists.

“After careful consideration, we have decided to separate. This is a decision that was made together and we both agree it is for the best. We ask for your cooperation in this time of great stress and we would appreciate it greatly if you would respect our privacy during this time.”

The couple met two years ago while Bristow was filming a movie in Houston, Texas. “It was love at first sight,” Bristow revealed in an interview only a month after she met her future hubby. Vaughn co-owned a pizza shop and Bristow walked in one night after a day of shooting.

The couple had no pre-nuptial agreement and rumor is that they’ll split everything fifty-fifty; including the Bentley Bristow gave to Vaughn as a birthday gift, as well as their Malibu home.

+++++

Michael hadn’t wanted to go to therapy, but Sydney had forced him. He sat in one of the black leather chairs in front of one of Hollywood’s experts in couples counseling, Doctor Elizabeth Barnett. She smiled at him from behind her mahogany desk and took her glasses off as she stood up and walked over to them.

“I’m Elizabeth Barnett,” she introduced herself to the couple. “I hope I can help you two with whatever trouble you seem to be having,” Doctor Barnett continued as she sat back down behind her desk. She placed her glasses back on the bridge of her nose and opened a file. “I understand that you two have publicly announced your split?”

“Yes, we announced it a few days ago,” Sydney confirmed.

Doctor Barnett nodded and clicked open her pen. “You two have been married for two years, what do you think went wrong?”

“It’s very simple actually, she’s too busy with her career to care about her personal life,” Michael shot back.

Sydney gave him a look, “Look who’s talking! Ever sense you did that commercial and started work on that movie, you’ve barely been home!”

Doctor Barnett sighed and jotted down some notes on their chart. “I find that most of the time, if we start at the beginning, we can see where things went wrong and try to correct them. So which one of you would like to go first? How about you Michael?”

hope you guys like it!

If I do say so myself, readers, you're in for a wild ride!!! Drama, angst, and FLUFF all mixed into a WONDERFUL package. Read, read, read and gobble it up!

hey guys, over 50 ppl have read this and i only have 5 comments? :cry: the next chapter IS done, so i can post it, but i dont want to...not until i get at least 10 more comments so it may be awhile.

PM LIST:

ae_gurl293
syd26
aliasfan212
superspy

Addict list is open now!

Okay even though i normally hate any fic that starts with them spliting up, im sure that this is going to be a great fic and that there will be exciting storylines, plz plz plz plz update again real soon i luved it and plz add me to ur pm list and plz pm me when u update i luved it, it seems like a great story!!!!!

wow, You've got me hooked. I love the hollywood AU. :cool: I can't wait to read about the flashbacks of how they fell in love. Can I have a PM when u update please? thanks. (y)

That was great ... and I would love a PM when you update ... ok now dont take any offence to what I am about to say I am not criticsing (I know that sometime people get writers block and during that block they come up with a concept for a new story) ... but I hate reading fics ... you are a very talented writer but you start writing a fic and its studdenly stops and we are left hanging and wanting more ... again this isnt an attack ... I just felt that I had to get that out there ... but anyway thanks for the PM ... more soon please

i said this to Tonka before who expressed concern for First Family, so let me say this to everyone:

I've been really busy and have been going through a lot of stuff at school and with a lot of different people. I lost interest in Cabo as well as First Family. I am very sorry and I appreicate my readers very much and their feedback, but I find it a chore to update a story i dont like anymore. It got boring to me, and I know that from a readers point of view, it may seem like I'm a bad person or writer or whatever for 'discontinuing' the stories, and I am very sorry if that is what you think.

A few months back, I began working on an original piece for a writing challenge at my school. I lost interest on fan fics and began focusing on my original stories instead.

All week long, I've been wanting to write something, but felt like I couldn't, not yet at least. This idea came to me lsat night while reading my brothers away message baout a pizza place and while watching alias.

So, with apologies to Nitty and my other readers, all i can say is that I'll try my best to stick to working and finishign one fic, but it is so very hard to keep slaving over one particular story until it ends.

I respect everyones decision if they dont feel like commiting themselves to reading a story that they think won't be completed, but you have to understand that 1)- I'm a perfecitonest. I dont want to post something unless i'm sure it's perfect, and 2)- i get tired of doing the same thing day after day. and 3) - that i get writters block and i stop rwitting, thats just the way some people's minds work. there's days that the words just flow onto the page, and there's days that i just stare at my computer thinking, "What the heck did i getmyself into?"

I dont know if I will ever update FF and cabo or if i'd ever finish them, but i tried for months to write more, and i just couldn/t. and for the record, I was slightly offended when you posted that, Nitty. But whatever.

I'm off to write more to JP.

Back