Joey's Pizza

i just finished reading this story and i love it can i get a pm when you update please

and sex tape???? interesting i really hope Lauren is just being the stupid lying cow she is.
and that baby should so be Michaels i mean i like Ben Affleck but Michael is so much better

great chapter. Hope she tells Michael about being pregnant, I mean he's going to find out anyway.

Better not be Ben's baby...can't stand the guy and he doesn't seem to care that much about Sydney. She tells him she's pregnant and he orders another beer. (great father is going to be).

Thanks for the pm and can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck with your play.

:smiley:

CJ

Great update!
She's pregnant and I REALLY HOPE THAT IT'S VAUGHN'S I mean just the reaction from Ben was bad enough. And not to mention Lauren and her ring is she for real? Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

I loved the chapter. Please let it be Michael's baby, Ben is so stupid, he can't be the father, I can't wait for Sydney and Michael to get back together.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

°°NiCkY°°

I am officially the worst writer ever!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but I;ve been soooo soooo sooooooooooooooo busy lately with:

1 - life in general
2 - school (i'm soooo confused in algebra)
3 - theatre ( i took the part anyway)
4 - I have a new boyfriend who is sooooo awesome! i love him!

with everything going on and stuff at home to do, I havent really gotten a chance to sit down and write anything. as taylor (the boyfriend) so nicely put it aftre reading this story, "i think you have author ADD. you never finish a story!" lol.

once again, i'm sorry. i hope i'll be able to write more to this fic, but i'm not sure when i'll be able to do it.

PM LIST:

ae_gurl293
syd26
aliasfan212
superspy
alias=mylife26
Addicted 2 Alias
aliasisthebest
vaughnshoney
hannahb
Krista Bristow
benzmine
Kate_14
Alwazabrat
Jen-Jen
tunita
meghanlyn85
jb288
blknight
BrownEyedGirl
Nicky_Bristow
AliasBub
sydney_alias_vaughn
stealthy
sparklingrainbow
aprilsfool6
Bubbles
sabbiee_co
gucci_94
texasalias2004
aliasdancer007
ASIOagent
batman
leelow13
SydneyVaughn47
Syd_ Vaughn

fire*N*ice
fieldstation
Gaia
SpygirlAmy
Alias79
MH55995
KAliasGirl
ashqua
blualoha
alias_chick_47
sarkattack
vaughnsgurl4lf
twinkley_angel
gtwallichs
Minttu
Jen-Jen
Crazy for Alias
maddy28
Nancy O
stella1
LittleNicky
Phoenixwannabe
angiverl
Faye Vaughn
Vaughn-a-holic!439
jsdpfan15
kromrell
berry_kyoote_spy88
freckles3706
Lily Ella
invisible
xMountineer02300844x
Chicketepee
funkymonkey
grassyass

Addicts:

1 - Alwazabrat
2- ashqua
3- leelow13
4- vaughnsgurl4lf
5- Vaughn-a-holic!439
6- maddy28
7- SpygirlAmy

I tried to post yesterday, but I kept getting the board message. This is really awesome although I hate Lauren and Ben.

[/quote]“Can I get another beer please?” Ben asked the waitress before burping loudly, much to Sydney’s disapproval. “Wow, that one felt good,” he chuckled. “So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?”

:P

Please add me to the PM list. Thanks!

Is this story still going?
PM if it is I love it!
I hope that it is V's baby and not Ben...yuck the burp was...priceless. ANOTHER reason why she shouldn't be with him!

Back