Joey's Pizza

aaaaaaaah nooo! :(
it's obvious tha michael still loves sydney. but syddie is being stubborn, she has to talk to him.

thanks for the pm!

“In the beginning I didn’t know if it could work out, but it has so far and I want it to last forever. I love you so much. I don’t care if I have to give up the pizza place; I want us to last forever. Will you marry me?”
:love: That was such a sweet proposal... and who knows? Maybe their marriage will last forever, depending on what happens between these two.

Ben seems like such an idiot... I really hope the baby isn't his. But she really needs to tell Michael about the baby.

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

Grrrr! did he really give lauren that ring? why did vaughn cheat was he drunk or somthing? I cant picture him just doing it because he felt like it.
thanks for the update

OMG that was great! syd should tell vaughn about the baby it is only fair i mean it could be his child! :smiley:

the way vaughn propsed to syd was so romantic and sweet and it seems like they were really in love with each other, i hope that they will be able to work through their relationship and realise that they are meant for each other!!

Lauren Reed’s Latest Accessory

Playmate Lauren Reed, 23, is waving her hand around any moment she gets. No, she’s not saying ‘Pick me! Pick me!’ she’s showing off the huge seven carat pink diamond ring Michael Vaughn gave her.

According to sources, the newly single hunk gave her the ring as an attempt to silence her claims about a reported sex tape they made while Vaughn was still married to Sydney Bristow.

“She came in with a few of her friends and started showing off this huge ring. She said, ‘Look what Michael gave me! He thinks this is going to keep my mouth shut about the tape. I’ve already got a great deal on it! There’s no way something that amazing is going away as quiet as he thinks it will.’” an anonymous source claimed.

i cant believe he gave her a ring!?!
i really hope that Lauren is lying about it all including the video and that she ends up looking really bad for what she has done to Syd and Vaughn!!

thanks for the PM
cant wait to find out what happens next! :P
update soon :D

What happened a year and a half ago????
And why didn't she tell Vaughn!
Anyway, the baby HAS to be his!
Keep up the good work

~lily~

Syd has to tell Michael about the pregnancy. And I hate Lauren, she is trash. Introduce her to Ben, they deserve each other!
Thanks for the PM

ooooooooooo
lauren's such a b*****
oh god i can't wait to see what happen
like what u have done to ben :blush:
please pm me when u post the next chapter
thanks
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

Sydney looked up from the empty beer bottles and greasy French fries and burger that Ben had in front of him, wondering what she ever saw in him.

lol :cool:

“In the beginning I didn’t know if it could work out, but it has so far and I want it to last forever. I love you so much. I don’t care if I have to give up the pizza place; I want us to last forever. Will you marry me?”

aww so cute

great update can't wait for the next one :D

Great chapter,as usual.Thanks for pm.So,here we are,soap operas favorite problem:who the father is? hopefully Vaughn.continue soon,please!

lol

thanks for everyone's reviews!

im in a very happy mood right now. so hopefully ill be able to write more really soon! school's back in full swing tomorrow and ive decided to continue doing theatre so thats less time for writing, sorry!

Q-U-O-T-E-S!!

UUughhh.. I don't like it at all that Sydney didn't know the father. And Ben was such an a-hole. And don't even mention Lauren!! But their sessions were going better. And I loved that Vaughn did realize he made some mistakes, now it's Syd's turn. I think she's gonna know who's the father is with one of those memories. Or you know DNA test, easy!

Back