John Grisham's Books.

kylo4

Cadet
Ok, ok, I'll explain it. My class of Grade 8 students have to have reading time for some reason. (Don't aske me why, but I think it's because my teacher just wants us to have less work.) So not a lot of people brought books, so he brought in his John Grisham books and everybody started reading them. So I went home and I had two of them, The Client and the Chamber. I started the Client and 4 days later, I was past page 300. I went to the store and baught the Street Lawyer, and The Pelican Brief.

So if you want to discuss his books, or his movies, than you can discuss them here.
kylo4

I started to read one, I think it was like The Letter or somethin....it was about him gettin a letter from his father, but I dunno, I never got to finish it, seeing as how it was a birthday present from my sister to her boyfriend :lol:

I saw the movie version of the Rainmaker before I read the book. The movie was good! Maybe I just thought that 'cause Matt Damon's in it... hehe. :D

Hey... for anyone who has read The Runaway Jury...

They're turning the book into a movie. Rachel Weisz is playing the Marlee character. But for some reason, every time I read this book, I think that this part is like fit for Jennifer Garner, as long as the part in the movie is the same as the part in the book.

Oh i love John Grisham, i've read The Firm, The Partner, and A time to Kill. They were all pretty good. And i was reading the summons, but i lost it :angry: . Oh well.

Ooo I wanna read A Time To Kill. I liked the movie (mostly 'cause I love Matthew McConaughey... :D ), so I figure the book could only be better.

The movie Runaway Jury comes out soon. But the plot has changed so much from the original, I'll probably just see it 'cause John Cusack's in it.

i havent read many recent books but i liked the client, the firm, the runaway jury, a time to kill, and the bretheran ooo and the pelican brief i really liked

i have read
pelican brief
time to kill
clien
street lawyer
runaway jury
firm
summons
umm and i think a few others that i cant remeber rihgt now

Back