John Mayer concert is on Monday !

I can't believe it's finally here. Monday is the John Mayer concert that I am going too along with fellow Allalias member TephieD and three other friends. I bought the tickets in April so I am freaking out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:

OOO! have fun!!!! i wish i could go! i love john mayer! i want to go!!!but at least someone else is who loves his music just as much!

ENJOY and HAVE FUN!! :smiley:

Oooooo have fun!!

GROWL... my friend is going to the John Mayer concert on the 9th... She said she "forgot" that I love John Mayer too... and I'm the one who introduced her to his music! :angry: But nevermind that. Class hasn't even started for the fall, and I've already decided that I'm skipping class for a day to go see Josh Kelley in concert.

Josh Kelley is a singer, he kind of sounds like John Mayer. The only song he has out on the radio is "Amazing", which was played on an ep of Alias (the scene where evil Francie gives Vaughn a present). His whole cd is great, it's called For the Ride Home.

TephieD said:
See you tomorrow Em! :jump:
It's today.... It's today.....It's today....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Runs around room: trips over chair: gets back up and starts singing John songs. :woot: :band: :Punkrock:

Yes! It was soooooooooooooooooo good! The only bad part was the fact that I couldn't see for part of it cause the guy in front of me was really tall.

Back