John Mayer

I was really suprised and kind of upset when I got to this forum and didn't see a thread on this rising star. :angry: :angry: Not only does he have a great voice but he looks amazing. No negaive coments please. :D

john mayer is the man i fondly refer to as my future husband. :D

i would have started this thread, but i think people got a little sick and tired of me going on and on about him in other threads. but i love him, so i can't help it. :smiley:

favorite john mayer song? your body is a wonderland, hands down. but i love them all!! i listened to his cd while i was on the plane today. i'm loving great indoors and 3x5. and 1983 and love song for no one...and, okay, fine all of them.

it's funny how a lot of people think he's 16. he doesn't even look 16!! in my opinion, anyway.

this is going to sound so obssessive, but there's even MORE proof he's 25. in the song '83, he sings about wishing that he was six again. which means he was six years old in 1983 meaning he was born in 1977. that makes him 25. (since he was born october 17).

now that i sound like some crazy, freaky stalker, i will stop now. :blink: :D

no actually i think about that whenever i hear the song, CS...b/c i was born in 1983 and i'm like damn he's 6 years older than me

He is such a hottie. I'm so mad that I didn't get to see him when he came here on tour. I had to work that night. His songs are so great.

Oh, I love John Mayer!! His songs are just so.... so.... *sigh* No words to describe them. Your Body Is A Wonderland is by far my favorite. I was reading a magazine, and they said "This is the guy who will make you wish you were a guitar" LoL.

Kalan said:
_sydney_bristow_ said:
I was reading a magazine, and they said "This is the guy who will make you wish you were a guitar" LoL.
SUCH an understatement... :love: <----my official john mayer face
ahahahahaa... i totally agree with you guys. this guy just turns me into mush. god, his voice is just so smooth and his lyrics are so personal, sometimes it feels as if he's just whispering his songs to you. aaahhhh...goodness...he makes my heart do strange, fluttery things. :blush:

Definetly. We have a two person fan club at my school. (kind of.) Everyone else hasn't heard of him. I was shocked. Maybe they heard him and just didn't realize who it was. :D

yea thats they greatness about finding new talent.. i had his cd for a while before anyone really had of him.. good thing i got his cd for 5 bucks now its 18..lol...that just shows u how popular he got

Back