John Mayer

You must be mistaken. I am sure we can all learn to share beautiful John. How about you get him on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sturdays. I get all the rest. hahahahaha!!! :D :P

Hey syd, what about Allie? She is madly in love with him too. Even more than she is with Trashman, who we are supposedly bff with. :P I forgot that Kim liked him too.

Oh right and Allie loves him too. I can't believe I didn't mention Allie. I might be going to a concert on August 4th. I am so so so so so so so so excited. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

i want to go to his concert!that would be amazing, my favorite songs of his are comfortable, victoria, covered in rain and why georgia!love those songs!and yes i love love love his voice!LOL!!!(so there is another one in for the competition to be his girlfriend!LOL!)

Yeah he does, But unfortunetly he doesn't know about them.

I am upset because I just looked at Johns concert listings and he took the one near my town of the list. :( :( :( I hope they put it back on. :( :(

:lol: he does seem to have many wives he doesnt know about, I remember when he was here in AUstralia on this late night talk show, he was singing, "No Such Thing" and at that time the audience had no idea who he was.

Wow! I can't believe nobody's posted here since April! I looked for John Mayer in the music section but I couldn't find him. I guess I should have checked here earlier.

Well then.... I love the song "Bigger than my Body." It's great. It's one of my favorites right now.

I was actually kinda disappointed by his Heavier Things... Room for Squares was just soo good. But I do like a few of the songs... my favorite is Split Screen Sadness.

I'm going to see him in concert on Nov. 28!! :woot:

yep he does rock! new album rocks too!!

heavier things is good album, its new stuff. I rather him keep on changing his direction instead of keeping in the same era. Expanding as a artist, keeps ppl interested i guess

Back