John Mayer

i remember there being a thread about him before the crash and starting last night i have become a big fan of his!lol, and im sorry to all those huge fans that love him dearly if i spelled his name wrong!honestly i am, i didnt know if it was that or meyer!sorry! anyway i loved your body is a wonderland then last night my friend let me borrow some cds and i have not stopped listening to quiet and comfortable!(that song makes me cry!i love it!) what do you think of him?

Mmmm I looove John Mayer (and you spelled his name right!)! He's got an amazing voice.

Your Body Is a Wonderland is a great song... "There's something 'bout the way the hair falls in your face. I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase..." Rolling Stone magazine compared this song to DMB's Crash, but really, they're not that much alike. I would not be offended one bit if a guy sang this song to me... Crash is just a little too, um, "I want to jump you" (don't get me wrong, I still like it... but not if some guy serenaded me with the song).

He's done a lot of stuff with one of the morning show radio stations around here. I need to go see one of his concerts, and be one of the many adoring girls just staring up at him longingly. :lol:

There's a great song by a gal named Alice Peacock that John Mayer sings backup on. It's called "Bliss." I really recommend checking it out!

I love John Mayer too! I really want to get his cd (I know this is sad. I'm a big fan and do not have the cd. :( ) His voice is just amazing!

I think he's pretty good - have any of you seen the teen people website though ? They have him labelled as a " bad boy " because he went from dating Vanessa Carlton to dating Jennifer Love Hewitt in a very short time !

people have said that about norah jones too. but the funny thing is, i didn't have any preconceived notions about either of them so seeing them after hearing their voices didn't surprise me too much.

woohoo!! i just bought his dvd today!! watched a little bit but it's really really good!! he's so dreamy. :love: i listened to a little bit of his commentary and i love it!! i love him!! i love it all!! :woot:

he even mentioned the berkeley concert i was at a few weeks before the birmingham concert!! of course, he failed to mention me, but that's okay, i forgive him. :D

I lost the picure I posted in the minor crash.

Here it is again...... :blush: :blush:
stars_ontheverge_feb18_johnmayer_195.jpg

Back