John Mayer

I think that maybe he is a tad bit superstitious about the number 13. Who knows.... maybe he just wanted to be differant. I will try to find out for ya.

I think he's just okay. Now don't start getting mad at me y'all b/c apparently y'all seem to love him. *starts to find a secret hiding spot just to be safe* 🛋️

OK. This pic is just drop dead BEAUTIFUL.....

0202_john_mayer_b.jpg

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Jennifer Garner likes him she said she loved to work out to him and he was cute. Me: I don't really care for him but I know the songs he sings.

I am so excited about this concert. My friends and I are going to make T- Shirts with Johns Picture on them and we are going to make signs for every song. :woot: :woot: :woot:

Uh... what are you talking about cookie? I'm not your friend. JUST KIDDING :smiley: It's going to be sooo much fun especially if we get good seats.

I'm just getting gen. admission seating (no way will I pay $50 for seating), but that's okay! As long as I get to hear that sexy voice of his LIVE, it's all good. LoL Quietgirl, I'd totally take you with me, 'cause I'm having a hard time trying to find a friend who can go! He's playing with Counting Crows, but they aren't bad.

I have never heard the counting crows play. What do they sound like?

Hm... I don't know how I'd describe them. Mellow, mostly. With kind of a groovy feel. A while back, they had a really popular song called "Mr. Jones"... they also had another popular one called "Long December." Plus a few others, including "Colorblind" which was on the Cruel Intentions soundtrack.

OH MY GOD!!! I just bought John tickets for the concert and I am going to and got awsome seats. 8th row, Dead Center!!!!! I will be like 25 feet away from him. :woot: :woot:

Back