Johnny Depp

ooooooooooo, just remembered-Watched 'Nick of Time' today too!!!!!!!!! :sigh: gorgeous man.

sry for doublepost, comp's acting weird when I try to edit...

He definitely should have won. :( At least he's finally been nominated though. ^_^ Oooo has anyone seen the trailer for his new movie Secret Window? It looks really really good!! :woot:

ok so i just watched POTC at the w/e and i have a new love for Johnny Depp - he looks so hot in that movie and is too cool!!! great actor - weird bot excellent accent in the movie - awesome saword fightin...need i say more! :smiley:

anyone ready to just melt? get this, I read in an article somewhere (can't remember) that Johnny was wearing a bandaid on his pinky at the Oscars-given to him by his 4 year old daughter Lily Rose for 'good luck' teehee! how adorable is that?

Brittany said:
anyone ready to just melt? get this, I read in an article somewhere (can't remember) that Johnny was wearing a bandaid on his pinky at the Oscars-given to him by his 4 year old daughter Lily Rose for 'good luck' teehee! how adorable is that?
lol, that is really cute... ^_^

iheartalias said:
Brittany said:
anyone ready to just melt?  get this, I read in an article somewhere (can't remember)  that Johnny was wearing a bandaid on his pinky at the Oscars-given to him by his 4 year old daughter Lily Rose for 'good luck' teehee! how adorable is that?
lol, that is really cute... ^_^
thats cute ... :P

Back