Johnny Depp

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go tephie!!!! nice insertation of the quote!!! you are a good man....good pirate( ;)) hehehe!

and there is no such thing about liking this movie too much!

good man, good pirate? i'm confused. Are you saying that I am or is that a quote from the movie that I don't remember? Cause if its to me I'm a girl.

TephieD said:
good man, good pirate? i'm confused. Are you saying that I am or is that a quote from the movie that I don't remember? Cause if its to me I'm a girl.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

its a quote!! they say it alot...especially when talking about boot strap bill turner!

or since you are a girl this one would work..."all men to his word..well except elizabeth..she is a woman..."lol! i love that one..but dont know it accurately at all! its close though!LOL!

i need help!HA! :confused: ^_^

"When you left me stranded on that god-forsaken spit of an island, you forgot one very important thing. I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!" I love this quote too!

ME TOO! that one is fantastic and another one of my favorites which is just before that one....
"you are supposed to be dead!"
*depp looks at himself suprisingly* "am i?"
:lol:!!!!!! i love that and he is just carrying around an oar that orli hit him with!lol!! it makes me laugh!

I know! he's stumbling around with it in his hands!
"Elizabeth. It wouldn'tve worked out with us. Sorry love." (or something like that)

You guys are just naming off every quote from the movie which I love (though I happen to love just about anything said in this movie, but still) I need to see it again! Once isn't enough! Like mentioned, he's old enough to be my dad, but still, he's hot!

OOOOOO!!!! i love those lines!!!!!!! loved them!!

"lets say we forget the name and i give you three shillings?"
"welcome to port royale, mr smith."
HAHA! :lol:

then later..."whats your name"
"smith..or smithie!" :lol:!!!!!

"my father's blood.....my blood......a blood of a pirate...."

and my favorite even though im almost positive i have posted this one oh well!
"a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest..honestly its the honest men you have to watch out for...you never know when they will do something stupid."

and...
"that is the best pirate i have ever seen."
"it would seem so"

"i will buy you a hat....a big hat." :lol:

and Cass! you must! its such a great movie!!!!!! and i know isnt it sad..i think between me and tephie we know the whole movie! hey tephie GO US! :clap: haha!
"hello there poppet!" that part freaked me out! ooo just remembered...
"par...par......parsnip...pool...pr...parsley...par....."
"parle"
"thats it! parle!thank you!"
:lol: such classic lines! HAHA!

I love the parle part! He can't remember and the look on his face is sooo funny!
"What did he use for rope?"
"Human hair. Off my back."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It does seem you two know the whole movie! I really have to go see it again. Maybe next week, if I can get someone to drive me there! I still love the line from Jack "CAPTAIN! It's captain Jack Sparrow. They always forget captain" (i know it's not quite that, but something around it)

i LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!! his face on that one too is just priceless! HAHAHAHAHA!

think vicki think....oo good one!
"how many times must i tell you to call me elizabeth."
"at least once more ms swan."
:blush: how cute our young orli is!! :smiley:

"dont think that you are not the only man here that doesnt care for elizabeth."

and im trying to remember the one about keeping their promises and being an honest man.."except for elizabeth...honest woman!"lol!

"Why's all the rum gone?"
"This signal's over a thousand feet tall. Do you really think there's a chance they WONT see it?"
"Yes, but why is all the rum gone?"

syd_spy47 said:
It does seem you two know the whole movie! I really have to go see it again. Maybe next week, if I can get someone to drive me there! I still love the line from Jack "CAPTAIN! It's captain Jack Sparrow. They always forget captain" (i know it's not quite that, but something around it)
no no you have it!! i love that one too! ^_^ all his captian ones are good...i just thought of another one too! :blush:
"i borrowed it without asking."
"i didnt get it back."
" i will get you a new boat."
"a better boat."
"A BETTER boat."
"That one."
"THat one?!"
"THAT ONE!"
HAHAHA :lol:

and oh yes..once is not enough to see Captian Jack Sparrow.....

for being against pirates you are well on your way to becoming one, you break me out of prison, commandre a ship, sail on a bucceneur(woah spelling!) ship out of tortuga and you are completly obsessed with treasure."
"i am not obsessed with treasure"
"not all treasure is silver and gold mate."
~something like that..i know its not completly there but close! ^_^

TephieD said:
"Why's all the rum gone?"
"This signal's over a thousand feet tall. Do you really think there's a chance they WONT see it?"
"Yes, but why is all the rum gone?"
HAHAHAHA! yes i love that part too!!!!

"there will be no living with her once we get home."

"the company is certianly better and the scenery by far is better."
"i believe mr sparrow that i havent had enough rum to tolerate that kind of talk."
"to freedom."
"to the pearl."

~once again something like that...its not there completly and accuratly but its close! ^_^

Back