Join "Team Sark"

Galicdreamer said:
Heather, will you help analyze the tapes that are recording Kyrie Locke's information

Absoutly, concider me decoding!!

I could use some help deciphering the phone recordings from Locke's office. Just PM me.

Sure, I can help with that too....Concider me the sexier girl version of Marshall!! :lol:
it's consider, not concider.
sorry, i have this thing about correcting people.

oh, and marshall is sexy!

amisha
xxx

I had forwarded my phone tap info to Kiki for a once over before full analysis but I haven't gotten a response she seems to be MIA. What should my course of action be Mish?

hmm... wait for a day or two.
if she doesn't turn up, then either send it to me or if anyone else needs an assignment, they can have it.

I deleted AliasEncyclopedia by removing the red font and putting a message beside the name which, indicated that he/she asked to be removed.
I can't delete it completely because I'd have to change all the numbers and it would confuss everyone so I want to keep things organized. ^_^

~~Spongy!

i most def need to join team sark... i was wondering, could i maybe have a job that is specific, like in a world of their own? (the purple highlighted stuff) that would make my day. but whatever you want to give me...it's all good!!!!! :lol:

hehe yea i think you are. it's because like a few posts ago you posted the same exact message twice. so it's kinda like an echo ya know?
*echo echo*

Back