• Air Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• None

• Total voters
KateJones47 said:
And, quite frankly, even though I myself wouldn't join, I am mad that the army won't allow women to have combat positions.
Yeah, that rather annoys me too. It doesn't really make a difference to me since I'm going with Linguistics, but I would've liked to have that option.

i would-i would join ne
specifically the navy or airforce,
but anyone is okay, also they offer free laser eye surgery if u have glasses in the army and can get paid 20000 extra towards college if ur language profeciant

I'd join the Special Ops. I would fight for my country, as you can see by my banner i'm very into supporting the troops already fighting. My dad was in the Army, he served in Vietnam and may i add was investigated by the CIA becasue his buddy, who was drunk, decided to give information out over the radio, which the enemies could pick up. Yeah so somewhere in the CIA there's a file on my dad even though he didn't do anything. lol. :D

I'll pass... I'd rather help other people than fight them. And plus, i can't even wake up at 7:30 am, how the hell would i would wake up at the insane early hours? :mellow:

I would never join the military and like the_alliance, if I were to get drafted, I would move to Canada. Don't get me wrong, I highly admire the people who are in the military, they have a lot of dedication....but there are too many things that I disagree with for me to join.

Part of me would like to it but it would never be for longer then 10 years or when i have children because my dad was in the services and was away for long periods of time so id never want to do that to my family. But if i had to choose it would be the Navy ;)

I already know what I am going to do. First year of Sixth Form I am going to apply for an RAF Pilot Scholarship and if I get that I will join the RAF straight after Sixth Form and do a degree on Journalism at the OU whilst serving. You know what made me wanna be a pilot?.......nothing other that Pearl Harbour (the movie not the incident) lol....its random but hey!! bet no one knew that about me!

dangerous_agent said:
I already know what I am going to do. First year of Sixth Form I am going to apply for an RAF Pilot Scholarship and if I get that I will join the RAF straight after Sixth Form and do a degree on Journalism at the OU whilst serving. You know what made me wanna be a pilot?.......nothing other that Pearl Harbour (the movie not the incident) lol....its random but hey!! bet no one knew that about me!
my friend did that and i actually looked into doing it but i suffer from hayfever and they wont let you be a pilot if you do. Just so you know they are really picky and you have to go through like a 3 day trial. Like if your arm span isnt the correct length or something they wont let you in. Also if you dont pass your a levels you have to give the money back!

not trying to put you off it though!! soz just thought you would want to know ;) ignore me if you want :P but good luck with it :D

i personally would never join the military (I wholeheartedly agree with what Spongy said!) and I also wouldn't recommend it...My ex-boyfriend joined the Air Force, and it changes you...Duh, I know, of course it would, but not really for the better, at least not in this case...

nance said:
I'll pass... I'd rather help other people than fight them. And plus, i can't even wake up at 7:30 am, how the hell would i would wake up at the insane early hours? :mellow:
(y) Same here. It disgusts me how many innocent people are killed in wars such as Iraq.

I just wanna join to navy so I can fly the cool planes :mellow:

i am currently in the army, at my duty station in korea, incharge of a 32,000,000 dollar piece of machinery, and it was the best thing that i have ever done, i have never regreted it yet, thought about the what ifs though, but i love it any questions about it dont hessitate to ask

Yeah, and I don't wanna kill anyone who has families at home worrying about them. :( What's the difference between each military? I guess I should know. :confused:

Back