• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the_alliance said:
MVhunny said:
people want to serve their country.

i think if i went into the army, id go into the israeli army. Everyone there has served and theres a thing for teens called GADNA where you can experience army life and learn what its all about and it was AMAZING.
why join the isreali army? ur constantly in war. why not join the Swiss army (u'll never see war, cuz they're always neutral :P )
lol. the Swiss army is ideal since they have a strong reputation as peacekeepers. The Canadian army/goverment has only been peacekeepers since the Korean War aftermath ... and presently still are peacekeepers in practice, despite being involved in Afghanistan.

KateJones47 said:
the_alliance said:
did you guys hear about the unconditonal impending draft?
So far, it's just proposed, and meeting fairly strong opposition. I doubt the draft will be reinstated anytime soon. In the meantime, I plan on writing to Sen. Hagel (the one who proposed it) since he's from my state. You shouldn't have to fight for a cause you don't belive in, and forcing people to fight won't exactly help morale.
Good thing I'm a Canadian citizen, LOL.

I would NEVER EVER join the army, but Army Cadets is really fun - me and Meg go every Tus and Thurs...today we were doing arms training, and this stupid idiot called Jumbo locked us out, so we had to climb over a 5-foot spiked fence to escape and if it had have been a lil less clumsy, it would have been pretty Alias like...

Ahh the "Leave No Man Behind!" is your type of thing lol....Hmm if i had to which i wont because i cant get drafted i would pick the Navy...dont know why looks like fun sorta :lol:

sorry but none
I know for a fact that one day alone of basic training would either kill me or cause me to kill myself and im being 100% serious

but i do have great respect for those who are in the military

I love the military and actually tried to join the NAVY a few weeks ago. I was rejectd because I have juvinile autritis in my legs and i'm considered legally blind (my vision is 20/400), even though I could have passed my medical exams. But oh well, if they want to refuse me the right to defend my country, let them, their loss. I have no hard feelings toward them, it just kind of pisses me off.
So if I could have joined, it would have been in the NAVY.

I am most definitely joining the Air Force, because it is the only branch of the Armed Forces that you have to actually be smart to join (no offense). I come from an extremly miltarial family; my father was in the Marine Corps, my mother worked for the Marine Corps (that's how they met), both of my grandfathers were in the Air Force, and my brother is in the Air Force. I am going to join for Air Traffic Control and get my Pilot's Liscense, and when I retire, I am going to fly a commercial jet. ATC in the USAF is safe because I won't have to go to Iraq, it is extremly fulfilling and it pays alot.

Ahh Kristina, can you really believe that I am being serious?!?!?!? What a change in pace, eh? I have to go do something stupid because all this seriousness is depressing me!!!

XOXOXO
Love - Rachel

I really dont wanna join any of those. One because i'm a wimp. Two because i'm lazy. Three because i like being mentally sane. And four because other people more dedicated would do a much better job.

Back