C & C Joker

Wulfstan

Cadet
sig for a sotm on another forum...
joker2.png

CnC?

yea, i know, i dont think the mods here are very strict, they dont really do anything

but your my friend, so i had to get you in trouble

oh you mother****ing ***** how dare you move my mother****ing topic!

JUST JOKING JUST JOKING! 👅

EDIT: wuts the general CnC section for then? i'd just like to know what to post there xD

yea, i was wondering that myself, i have been notcing, this forum is very unorganized, especially in the digi art forum

MANIAC said:
yea, i know, i dont think the mods here are very strict, they dont really do anything

but your my friend, so i had to get you in trouble

MANIAC said:
yea, i was wondering that myself, i have been notcing, this forum is very unorganized, especially in the digi art forum

Guys this isnt the place to be discussing this nor should you be posting such comments on the public forum, ill make this clear for everyone, the forums are like this at the moment because we have recently merged 4 forums into one and the current structure is the best way we could merge them all quickly and with out losing masses of posts (which we dont want).

The current structure is being reviewed and will be sorted so please bare with us, one or two of the staff will be given the responsibility of getting this sorted with me.

Nintendo~Wii said:
So who exactly is the creator of these forums?

I am :teeth:

Back on topic :

i really like it bud, good job... what was the theme for the SOTW you entered into ?

Back