Josh Groban

i love josh groban i think he has one of the nicest voices i have ever heard i mean i literally fall asleep listening to his music i just love him. I was just wondering who listen's to his music and if people even know who he is he is unbelievebly talented i wouldnt see why people wouldnt know :P

Everytime I hear "You Raise Me Up" I get teary eyed. (n) I cried when he sang it at the Super Bowl. :lol:

I like Closer better than The Songs.

I think when he sings, his voice is so soothing and i get captivated by it- that 's why I like so much. Did you see the backstage thing on the Greek DVD? He's so funny!

blueangel said:
I think when he sings, his voice is so soothing and i get captivated by it- that 's why I like so much. Did you see the backstage thing on the Greek DVD? He's so funny!
[post="1244884"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree!! His voice is so soothing!...I love going to sleep to him...especially "Remember When It Rained"...my sister wants me to learn that song...she thinks I sound like him... :woot:

falling4stars said:
I agree!! His voice is so soothing!...I love going to sleep to him...especially "Remember When It Rained"...my sister wants me to learn that song...she thinks I sound like him... :woot:
[post="1244999"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

He actually co-wrote that song! Kinda cool, I think. that song was kinda deep...

My mom looooves this guy! It's all she listens too. He does have a very nice voice though.

At my Grandpa's funeral, they played "You Raise Me Up" and I just burst out crying. :(

AHHH!!! I LOVE Josh Groban!! I'm glad I'm not the only one on this site!
I went to his concert last Sunday, and it was amazing!! I cried...he is just so good!! He's really funny too. Did anyone else go to one of his concerts?

^^Yes, I went to his concert! I saw him perform at the Shrine in LA. He was amazing! I felt like I was floating on air the entire night! Josh is one of my favorite artists. He needs to put out another album pronto.

Back