Season 3 Julia

Princess Jeanie said:
nance said:
I'm a little confused though.. Simon said to Julia "Where have you been the last two years"??? um... or was i hallucinating? Becuase that's how long ago syd was missing and before the two years, syd was syd, not julia :confused:
Here's my thought: Did they ever say how long Simon and Julia really spent together? I mean, say she worked worked with him and such for six months immediately following her disappearance. Then, she left him and went off on some mysterious other life. Now she's been at the CIA for a couple months...so maybe it was more like two years, give or take a couple months. What do you all think of that thought?? :confused: Or am I not making any sense? :o_O:
that makes sense. i thought i taped it but i didn't!!! grr :( if someone figure's out what exactly he said can you please post it here or pm me? thanks! this is eating away at me

i'm so stupid :banghead: I don't know how to tape anything... it just never works and i loved this episode so much... argh and i have to go back to that part! :thud:

I heard Justin will definitely be back so Julia will be back too hopefully :D

Alias_Girl_624 said:
i'm so excited to see how this storyline extends!!! i love syd as julia ... she's still sydney, but even MORE badass!
I love that description!!! Perfect, I love how her whole countanence changes, I can't believe how well she does it and that it is even possible, she becomes even more hard core, mysterious, motivated, and scary.

I love the quote...

"Are you ready"- Simon
"For what?"- Julia
"You used to say you were ready for anything."-Simon

Coooool :lol: :mellow:

Julia's just plain awsome. She's the bad ass chick that Sydney never was, which is great. gives us a change for once ;)
--Mandy :angelic:

About the two years thing... I think I remember that too! hmm and unless they met each other like the day she disappeared and then split up...

i taped it, the thing is, i can't rewind anything ...

anyone have a transcript?

On sd-1.com... "RocknVaughn" is making it now... she's not quite done but when she is... aaaaaaaaaaaaaah :thud:

Barlowe Girl said:
Princess Jeanie said:
nance said:
I'm a little confused though.. Simon said to Julia "Where have you been the last two years"??? um... or was i hallucinating? Becuase that's how long ago syd was missing and before the two years, syd was syd, not julia :confused:
Here's my thought: Did they ever say how long Simon and Julia really spent together? I mean, say she worked worked with him and such for six months immediately following her disappearance. Then, she left him and went off on some mysterious other life. Now she's been at the CIA for a couple months...so maybe it was more like two years, give or take a couple months. What do you all think of that thought?? :confused: Or am I not making any sense? :o_O:
that makes sense. i thought i taped it but i didn't!!! grr :( if someone figure's out what exactly he said can you please post it here or pm me? thanks! this is eating away at me
OOOWWWW

I gotta watch it again ... ;)

verdantheart said:
sycofancy said:
not just Syd undercover.
How could it be "just Syd undercover," anyway? She certainly wasn't working for the CIA.
:confused:
I mean right now she is under cover as Julia. Despite the fact she is (was) Julia she has no memory of it, she is playing it just like she has played any mission where she was not Sydney Bristow.

What I am saying is I think it would be cooler if Julia could be an adversary rather then just another identity.
S.

I just checked my tape, and he didn't actually mention any specific time frame. All he said was "So tell me Julia, and don't be coy..When you disappeared before, where the hell did you go?"

ya...i rewatched and didn't hear anything about 2 years

i also (much like everyone else on this forum) love julia and can't wait to watch more of her in future eps...i hope syd is undercover for a long time :D

wishful thinking? not really ... if he had said 2 years .. then there would have been more speculations than before ... I, for one, had everyhting asembled in my head, but after seeing the eppy again ... all came crashing ... :blink:

i love julias attitude. i wish syd would ahve that attitude sometimes..i dont know. but i really wanna find out where julia came from.

julia is awesome...she rocks my socks! i hope we see more of her...and i'm ready for syd to start getting some of her memory back....

i LOVED vaughn being jealous...that'll teach him lol :0)

Back