tasoli said:
This is why I don't quite get why Kuzzle is a "Senior Member" because I set the Forum Start date to yesterday, and you have to be a member for 90 days to achieve Senior... oh well.

That's ok, Tasoli. I'm ok with the fact that you recognized greatness when you saw it and decided to award me with Senior member status. :D Seriously, though, that is strange... but I'm happy with it.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply. <- I'll put it back just for you my lil' nippie tassle!

Rt 7, can be pass Dullas on the Loop in less than 30 minutes. Speed limit all the way baby.
northern-va.gif

But yeah, legally by districting. Winchester is in NoVa. I can make it to the Shady Grove or the Vienna/Fairfax Metro Stations even quicker too. Got my lil' M card.. Mmmm.

Does it count if you check in four times a day, even if you don't post? I just lurk unless I have something significant (to me anyway) to say.

Wow no even im confused. So does that mean each time someone logs in it counts as the equivalent to 1 post on the activity bar. And is that capped like I log in 10x in a day and it counts as the equivalent to 1 post or 10 posts?

cordy said:
Wow no even im confused. So does that mean each time someone logs in it counts as the equivalent to 1 post on the activity bar. And is that capped like I log in 10x in a day and it counts as the equivalent to 1 post or 10 posts?

Where did you get all of that from
"A visit will count for 1 post once a day.".

1 login = 1 post, but only 1 time per day
The rest of the logins aren't counted as anything.

Im not able to post during the week, but I post every weekend on a regular basis, lol. The RP thread I started, reflects that I think. Reason I mention that is I myself have often wondered how exactly it was determined on who gets what rank in posting. *Ponders his own words as he goes back to counting the small dimples on his ceiling while reclining in his chair, staring upwards.*

Back