Just a Dream

Title: Just a Dream
Author: Duck
Timeline: Anytime after 'Phase One'
Summary: "She's just a dream"
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimer: I own nothing. I just take the characters and screw them around a little. ;)
A/N: I posted this yesterday, but it was erased.
1/1

Her blazer is thrown on top of your pants, and the thought of your clothes mixing raises bubbles of joy in your soul. You never thought clothes strewn on the ground could be such a cherished event, but to you it is.

You’d waited so long for this (a year and a half), that everything is exciting and wonderful. Your eyes only flicker to the clothes for mere seconds, because your attention is quickly brought to the beautiful woman waiting for you.

You waste no time in settling yourself on top of her, because time is precious in your world. Your release and hers are synchronized, both letting each others names tear themselves from your throats. She collapses with you, tired and sated but positively glowing. You lightly stroke her back, seeing if the light will transfer from her to you, but it only manages to arouse her, which in turn arouses you.

She flips you on your back, grinning, and pins your arms above your head, connecting soundly with the mahogany headboard. Legs straddling your torso, she has complete control; how she likes it. However, her expression turns serious as she bends her head towards your neck. The hot breaths she takes makes you moan in agony, but the words she speaks stifle your passion.

“I love you.”

She pulls back, allowing you to gaze at her, surprised at the sudden confession. You open your mouth to respond the only way you know how…

And then you wake up. There’s no one pinning your arms above your head; they’re safely pinned to your side, and there are no clothes strewn on the floor besides your own. No indication of a female presence anywhere in the apartment. And then, when you can no longer smell the perfume and unique scent that is Sydney Bristow, you know. You remember.

She’s just a dream. A part of the long sequence of dreams that have haunted you for two years, beginning with her in your office (at the CIA, not the firm you run), with bozo red hair and a gaping hole in her mouth. She had an attitude then, had a wall built to separate her from emotion. Over the past two years she grew to love you, and you her (although you were attracted from the start).

A year and a half after the dreams began, you kissed her. And it was like no kiss you’d ever had, in dream or reality. After that mind blowing, earth shattering kiss, your nights began to take a pleasant turn. There are nights you wake up so satisfied you don’t even crave real touch, real sex.

Alice left you because you lost interest, weren’t devoted. She thought you were having an affair; and she was partly correct. And now you’re glad you don’t wake up and see blonde hair splayed across the down pillow, because you’d be wishing it were brown.

On those nights that you taste her flesh and mold it with your fingertips, you are the most content man on the earth, and you don’t mind washing the sheets in the morning. Because you love her.

A woman that doesn’t exist. And you know, deep in your heart, that Sydney Bristow is your soul mate, and you are destined to die alone. Because, Sydney Bristow, your lover, your soul mate, the one that drives you crazy with desire, doesn’t exist.

She’s just a dream.

i love your storys they are soo good!! hey did something happen to these cause i was looking for them but they disappeared? hmmm anways keep goin!! :D

DUCK!! LMAO I reviewed you on Allies. And as I put it thousands of times before: This girl and Em Mendalin are the greatest authors EVER. On the face of the earth. READ YOU PEOPLE!! READ I BEG OF YOU!! LMAO! I LUVE THIS! And Ames, she continues in the sequels. LMAO I know all of this stuff...

PS READ HER FICS! ALL OF THEM!!! DO YOU PEOPLE HERE ME! READ DUCKS FICS!

LMAO I should start a fan club or something...

Luve ya,
Danielle

yeah.. this story is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1LIKE TOTALLY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11UR A REALLY GOOD WRITER.

Back