Just Can't Leave It Behind

PM didn't work for me on this... so blame it on the system for my late reply :angry:

I'm just glad I checked in ;)

“We need to do something to fill up all of these rooms, don’t we?”

I'm so sad it's the end though :cry:

That quote line was just plain hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well if they got room, just keep practising :angelic: LOL

That was a wondeful fic!!!!! :hug:

Thanks soooo much for writing it!!!!!!!!!! your cookie

Sorry, I'm so late responding. My internet has been down the whole week and I'm on a borrowed computer right now.

It was cute that Jason thought the baby's room was too girlie. However, I thought it was perfect. Sydney's sure going to have her hands full with three little children but I'm sure she wouldn't want it any other way. Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I forgot if I reviewed the ending but anyway:

Great fic! I really enjoyed it a lot. Another :eek:scar: awarding winning fic! The pics were soooo cute and really love that wedding dress, it's so pretty.

-Erin :smiley:

Hey guys. Me again.

I just wanted to thank you for all the amazing reviews. I'm really happy that I had such amazing response for this fic. Before this, I had only written Sarkney fic... now I mainly write Syd/Vaughn fic. Which is quite shocking. However, I still LOVE Sarkney...

So, thank you again for everything, and waiting through all the turmoil in my final year of high school. The breaks were tough for all of us, but I think we made it through ok. :D

Thanks!

~Anja

Back