Just Can't Leave It Behind

yeah...one freaking point!!! :angry: stupid nursing...but i'm not bitter or anything :rolleyes:
PROPS ON THE MOVIE AND THE SCREENPLAY!!!!!!!! :director:
hmmm...maybe one day i'll be able to say "i read you when..."
that would be fun times :woot: i'd give your stuff (y) (y)
i wish i was talented at photography or any kind of film stuff...i guess i'll stick to singing and nursing... :doctor:
ah, well....i'm just ready for the semester to be over....one more final!!!! :woot:
then it's off to alaska for 2 weeks....and saskatchewan for 2 months!!!! :Plane:
i can't wait!!!! :bounces:

They are going to have twins!! Vaughn's mother is going to be so happy when she will learn it :lol:
As for Vaughn, man that must have been quite a shock :P , I just hope he won't miss more appointments to the doc with Sydney
As for the pictures :love: , they really make beautiful babies :lol:

Thx for the PM

awww, they're going to be so happy! they'll both have a baby to hold! and syd can dress the little girl all cute, and she'll be a daddy's girl, and the little boy will be a soccer player from day one, and and *falls over from hyperventilation*
it's ok, i'm breathing again. this is so cute. great update, and can't wait for more!
Aliaschick347

awwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooooooooooooo cute
their having twins lol
luv it sooooooooooo much
they r sooooooo adorable
thanks for the pm
i have luved this fic soooooooo much

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

I'm going to alaska with a group from school. We're volunteering in different towns--painting, laying tile, putting in insulation....and then doing a little touristy stuff like going to Denali National Park and taking a 6 hour tour--on a school bus. I think it'll be fun, but it's just going to be so cold! I have to unpack all of my winter clothes again!!

I'm going to Christopher Lake, SK with a group called Current. I'll be doing things like beach clubs for kids, random acts of kindness(i dunno what exactly), organizing beach games/crafts, parenting classes, and just hanging out and meeting people. It's kinda like a service organization, so we'll probably be volunteering around the community some too. There's another team from the same organization that's going to Ottawa this summer. The rest of the teams are in alberta, b.c., and one in nw territory. I'm really excited!!! I spent last summer working with the Chinese population in S. Calgary. It was a blast!!! Canada is SOOO different from Louisiana! It's kinda a refreshing change!!

Woah, that sounds like fun! I wish I was doing something exciting like that this summer... wait... I'm going to university! YAY! I'm excited/nervous about that. I'm gonna be away from my friends and family...

Nursing is really cool! My cousin is doing his nursing degree right now, and I might end up at the same school as him, so *fingers crossed*

Have fun in S and Alaska!!! :D

My recomendation; bring bug spray.

:( It's finished. Oh, this is so hard... :cry:

Epilogue – Pt.2/2

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” caused Sydney to wake up early one morning. A three year old’s arms began to try to roll her over.

“Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!” simultaneously caused Michael to awaken as well.

“Let mommy sleep,” Sydney groaned.

“But mommy!” Jason cried from the other side of the bed, “Daddy and you said last night! It’s Christmas!” he said with a childish whine.

“Yeah!” Sarah piped up, “Christmas! We want presents!”

“Fine,” Michael groaned.

Sarah and Jason screeched, “Yeah!!!” as they ran into the living room to see the tree, “Look, Jase! Santa came!!!” Sarah squealed.

“You realize that we aren’t going to sleep for another five years or so… right?” Sydney asked.

Michael soothingly rubbed her swollen belly, “Yeah, but I guess it’s worth it… in the long run… when they pay for our health care… when we’re too senile to do it for ourselves.”

Sydney laughed and swatted his arm, “Only four more months until we get another horror,” she joked.

“Mommy!” “Daddy!” they heard from the living room.

“We’d better get in there before they rip into everything.”

Michael got out of bed and walked over to the other side to help Sydney up. She was only five months along, and already she was finding it hard to get up in the morning. They had gone to the doctor the week before, and found out that they were not having another set of twins, thankfully; but they were having another daughter. That would have been difficult to deal with; two sets of twins.

“Ugh,” Sydney groaned, “This will never end.”

Michael laughed and basically dragged her into the living room to see the twins smiling with wide eyes at the Christmas tree in front of them. “Look mommy!” Sarah whispered, “Santa came.”

“He ate the cookies and milk too!” Jason added.

“Yeah,” Michael said, trying his best not to laugh.

Sydney sat down and Sarah came up and sat beside her on the couch, “Mommy?” Sarah asked, “Can I say hi to the baby?”

She smiled and nodded before Sarah lifted up Sydney’s shirt a bit and placed a kiss upon her swollen stomach, “Hi baby,” she whispered, “Happy Christmas.”

“Sarah!” Jason called out from his father’s arms, “Say hi to the baby for me too!”

“What do we say?” prodded Michael.

“Please,” Jason whined.

“Jason says hi, too,” Sarah said to Sydney’s stomach before sitting up and pouting to her mother, “Mommy, why can’t the baby come now?”

“Because the baby needs to grow for four more months.”

“Did Jason and me grow there too?”

“Yeah, you were both in there; at the same time.”

Sarah’s eyes were wide with wonderment, but went wider when Jason reminded her of the presents sitting under the tree. “Mommy, can we open them, please?” Sarah pleaded.

“Of course!” Sydney said. “Why don’t you get that one,” she said, pointing to a small pink box. She tore up the wrapping paper and squealed when she saw the baby doll inside.

“Mommy! I got a baby!”

“I can see that sweetheart,” said Michael.

“It’s like the baby inside of mommy, right? I’m a mommy now, too!” she said excitedly.

Michael and Sydney held in their laughter at the simple mind of a three year old girl with a pregnant mommy. There was nothing she wouldn’t do to try and be more like her mother. “Yes, sweetheart, you’re a mommy now, too.”

The kids finished opening their presents before Michael and Sydney turned to each other and began opening their gifts. Most of their gifts weren’t for them, but for the baby. “Um,” Sydney started, “This gift is for tonight.”

Michael opened the box and found nothing inside. He looked up at Sydney who had a seductive look on her face, and he figured it out. She moved to him and whispered in his ear, “I’ll give you a hint. It’s in the bedroom, and I’m wearing it… but not for long.”

He blushed and kissed her passionately before giving her his main gift for her, “Jason, Sarah, stay here, and don’t get in trouble. I’m just giving your mother her Christmas present. You can come if you’d like…” he said before they jumped up and clung onto their hands.

They walked through the halls of the house before coming to one of the guest rooms. He opened the door and Sydney instantly burst into tears. The room had been re-done to become a nursery for a baby girl. The walls were painted white with a pale pink stripe through the middle of the walls. A white crib was in the corner, which matched the white dresser and changing table on the opposite wall. There were teddy bears lining the bookshelves against the wall and pink curtains over the windows. A rocking chair sat next to the bookcase and a mound of pillows was in one of the corners. The bed linens were a lavender colour, and butterflies and teddy bears were everywhere.

Sydney jumped into Michael’s arms and the twins gasped when they saw the room, “This is so pretty!” Sarah squealed, “Can it be my room?”

“It’s too girly and pink!” Jason sighed.

“Sarah no it cannot be your room, and Jason, it’s for the new baby; your baby sister, so of course it’s pink.” Sydney was still in Michael’s arms sobbing, “Syd, do you like it?” he asked curiously. Sydney nodded against his shoulder.

“I love you,” she whispered.

“I love you too.”

Later that night, the kids were asleep after a day of excitement, food, visitors, and gifts. Sydney and Michael were cleaning up after their big family dinner when Sydney came up behind Michael, who was washing the dishes, and trailed kisses along his neck.

“How about I give you your present now?” she said seductively, “The dishes will still be here in the morning.”

Michael turns around to see Sydney walking into the bedroom wearing nothing but a black baby-doll and matching thong. The baby-doll split in the centre, but wrapped over a bit, and her 5-month pregnant belly was on display for him to see. They learned over the last pregnancy, and continued to learn with this one, that Michael could get incredibly turned on by Sydney’s growing stomach, which made things much easier since Sydney’s hormones were making her turned on as well. Their sexual appetite was far from lacking.

Michael gently laid her down and moved his hands along her body, placing kisses where his hands had just left. He began to take off the baby-doll and chuckled softly against her skin.

“What?” Sydney asked curiously.

“You know, that gift will just lead to more children, right?”

“We need to do something to fill up all of these rooms, don’t we?”

“Good answer.”

Final

Thanks for all of the reviews guys! You made everything better... :D I love you all!!! I hope you enjoyed it!

ETA: Sydney's baby-doll
51051.jpg

that was a fantastic ending!!!
thank you so much for all the PM and sharing a wonderful story!
could you please PM me if you post any other stories!
thanks again :D
xx

Awwww!!!!
I am soooo sad to see this go!
I really loved this!
It was so fantastic.
I loved your pictures too!
It would have been too much to give them twins again.
Funny, but kind of mean at the same time.
This was a really fantastic story.

Awsome epilogue. Perfect family. Cute couple :D I really , really like it :woot:
Can't stop smiling...
Thanks for bunch of PM's but most of all for sharing this stoty with us :smiley:

Very lovely ending to such a wonderful fic. Loved the twins too.....

Thank you for sharing this with us...It always make me smile everytime I read your fics......Thanks you for all the pms too!!!

Looking forward to your nexct one......... (y) (y) :love:

Back