Just Can't Leave It Behind

Hey guys, I know I said I'd probaby update this week, but I'm far too stressed out.

I have two 1,200 word essays due in the next two weeks as well as my exam. Plus, my immune system is shot. Since I have had severe pneumonia and a bad case of the flu, my mother tells me that I'm weak and that's why I keep getting sick. So, I have some kind of chest thing, not an infection, so I have no need for a doctor, but I'm not going to school for anything other than my classes. :( I actually miss it.

I should live in a f-ing clean room! :angry: That way I wouldn't get sick! :D See? I'm brilliant!

~Anja

No worries Anja

Me's got an eye on the fic ;) haha... I'll stick around till better end :lol: Can't get rid of that cookiemonster that quick :angelic:

pm list
ae_gurl293
albob
Alias_Angel
Aliaschick347
aliasisthebest
Alwazabrat
aprilsfool6
ballerina
benzmine
Carney4ever
catfishally
Catpin

Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs

hannahb
iheartvaughn
invisible
jadeygirl
Jen-Jen
jrae
Julia47Thorne
JuliaSark05
Kate_14
keeb
lady alias
Lily Ella

LittleNicky
Loischu
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
mnkdance963
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nicky_Bristow
orely18a
s.a.b.
sarkattack
shelley g.

Soccer22vartan
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stella1
SuperDuck123
Syd_ Vaughn
Sydney, Australia
syd26
sydneymicheal
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd4Vaughn
SydVaughn1001

SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
tubby
twinkley_angel
vartan-lova
xMountineer02300844x
xxaliasluverxx

Ahh just read all of what you've written so far and I really really like it.. Oh and can you add me to your PM list? :D

Hey Anja,

I've gotten three chapters written! So there will be an update on Monday, the day after my exam. Today I have to put up 15 picture frames! 15!

Can't wait for the new update. Hope your exam went well. 15 picture frames? God, that's a lot. :lol:

So you have written 3 chappies already, does that mean we'll maybe get a double update soon???? :rolleyes:

Have a great day. :cool:

+ 18 today, that's more my kinda of weather. :woot: :woot: :woot:

:smiley:

CJ

Today is such a wonderfully beautiful day. 18+ and sunny. I just wish I could be outside.

My exam went really well. The IB person told me that my photographs were fantastic, and my interview went really well (I think).

Also, I didn't think I'd get into university at all, but I've also gotten into York. So 3/5 say yes. The other one (I applied for two programs) won't decide until mid-May/early June.

I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had to write up a presentation for one of my classes :( I don't like work. But here's an update now! :D

Chapter 14

The next morning Eric walked into Sydney’s living room and saw Francie and Will sitting on the couch whispering sadly to each other. “Hey,” Eric said softly, “How is she?” he asked curiously.

“She cried herself to sleep,” Francie said sadly.

“I don’t think she’s ever been like this before,” Will said.

“I saw Mike,” Weiss stated.

Francie glared at him, “And what did the bastard say?”

“He loves her.”

Will laughed bitterly, “If he loves her, then why did he break up with her?”

“He’s insane?” Eric said with a laugh, “He thinks he’s doing what’s best for her.”

“How is ripping her heart out of her chest and shredding it to pieces best for her?” Francie asked.

“He told me that he can’t quit his job, and she won’t leave New York behind, so he automatically thinks it won’t work out. He does this a lot. When things got too close with his girlfriend in college he ran off.”

“Do you think he’ll come back?”

“I have no idea. He’s different with Sydney. He really loves her, and I hope he comes back,” Eric sighed, “When I was talking to him, he hadn’t packed his bags yet. Maybe he’ll come back and apologize; I don’t know.”

“Is that the wonderful Eric Weiss?” they heard Sydney cry from her bedroom.

Weiss stood up and went into the bedroom, “Hey Syd,” he said softly.

“Hey.”

“How are you?”

Sydney laughed bitterly, “Peachy” she said with such sarcasm.

“Seriously Syd, how are you?”

“I don’t know.” Sydney answered distantly, “I keep thinking about it, and I can’t figure out where it went wrong. I can’t figure out why he doesn’t love me.”

“Syd, there’s something I have to tell you about Michael.” Sydney looked over at Weiss and motioned for him to continue, “He does this thing sometimes. This thing that he does when he feels he’s getting too close. He’s scared, and he pushes the people he loves away. I think he’s done it since his father died when he was 8. He doesn’t allow himself to get close to anyone.”

“If you talk to Francie, she’ll tell you that I used to do the same. But with Michael it was different. I was actually taking a chance with him. I can’t actually believe that the one time I put myself out there; the one time I was this vulnerable, I got hurt.”

“I saw him last night,” Weiss blurted out. Sydney’s head quickly turned to him, “I gave him a verbal ass-whooping.”

“What did he say?” Sydney asked curiously.

“He’s killing himself for what he’s done to you. I don’t know why, but he believes that hurting you like that – making you hate him – is the only way you could move on.”

“So, he thinks that tearing me to pieces will make me move on?”

Weiss laughed at his friend’s sense of logic, “Well, he did say that he loves you.”

“I don’t care anymore,” Sydney sighed, “If you don’t mind, I’d like to be alone right now.”

“Syd,” Weiss said, but Sydney didn’t answer, “Come on, don’t be like this,” again, she didn’t answer. Weiss gave up and left the room silently. After shutting the door he heard small and quiet hiccups from the room.

“How is she?” Francie asked.

“Broken.”

Two Weeks Later

“Syd, honey, I know you’re walking again, but you don’t have to do it this much,” Francie chastised her friend.

“Francie, I haven’t walked like this in three weeks, I think I deserve some excitement for a little bit.”

“Well, just don’t leave the apartment,” Francie sighed.

“I know, mom!” Sydney screamed out as she paced slowly in the living room, “You know what sucked?!” she yelled to her friend in the kitchen, “Not walking for almost three weeks. I’ve been walking for like two minutes and I’m tired already.”

“Well, being shot can do that to a person.”

“No teasing!” Sydney shot back.

“Syd, I think I have the right to tease. I finally have something that I can tease you about! You always poke fun at Will and me, so why can’t I make fun of you?!”

“Because, I’m a cripple!” Sydney said with a laugh. The doorbell halted their conversation, “Ooh! The doorbell! I’ll get it!” Sydney said excitedly, “Will said he was coming over today, right?” she asked on her way to the door; her speed was fairly slow at this point, but her physical therapist said she was quickly recovering.

“Yeah, he said he’d be around later though. Oh well, maybe he’s just a little early.”

Sydney opened the door, gasped, and shut the door quickly in the person’s face.

“Francie, it wasn’t Will,” Sydney said distantly.

“Well, who was it then? And why did you slam the door in his face?” Francie asked curiously.

“It was Michael.”

PLEASE REVIEW!!! :D Reading them makes me less stressed out.

PM LIST

ae_gurl293
albob
Alias_Angel
Aliaschick347
aliasisthebest
Alwazabrat
aprilsfool6
ballerina
benzmine
Carney4ever
catfishally
Catpin

Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
cupcake55
fire*N*ice
frangipani
freelancer79
funkymonkey
gabbi_vaughn
grassyass
gregstar
gtwallichs

hannahb
iheartvaughn
invisible
jadeygirl
Jen-Jen
jrae
Julia47Thorne
JuliaSark05
Kate_14
keeb
lady alias
Lily Ella

LittleNicky
Loischu
LoobyLou
luckylass
maddy28
MH55995
mnkdance963
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Nicky_Bristow
orely18a
s.a.b.
sarkattack

Silvinha
shelley g.
Soccer22vartan
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
stella1
SuperDuck123
Syd_ Vaughn
Sydney, Australia
syd26
sydneymicheal
Syd&Vaughn4eva

Syd4Vaughn
SydVaughn1001
SydneyVaughn47
texasalias2004
tubby
twinkley_angel
vartan-lova
xMountineer02300844x
xxaliasluverxx

Anja,

So Michael finally decided show up at Sydney's? Took him long enough. Wonder what he's gonna say? Better be that he is moving to NY and wants to be with her...then maybe Sydney can think about taking him back. :blink:

Great update and can't wait for more. :woot:

You're going to York University? That's great. I spent a summer there, studying English.

Have a great day! :P Thanks for the pm.

:smiley:

CJ

OMG he came back???? why did she slam the door in his face? i mean i know that he hurt her and his logic for doing so wasnt very good but still i didnt expect her to do something like that!
PLEASE update soon :P i cant wait to find out what he is going to say to her!
xxx

Hope Mike is there to beg for forgiveness and say that he will do whatever it takes to be with her.
Great update and Thanks for the PM

Nooo you can't leave it there that was so mean :( now I have to wait for the next chapter to know what happens. Please update soon :Please:

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Back