Just Can't Leave It Behind

update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon you cant leave it their it was so good thanx 4 d pm
gracie

I'm going to update tomorrow night. I'm leaving for my cottage on Thursday morning, so I won't be updating for five days. :( The one thing that sucks about my cottage is the no internet thing.

Also, I don't think the next chapter has a cliffhanger ending.

Oh and there are 5 or 6 more chapters and possibly an epilogue.

Vaughn really mess Syd up. I really hope Vaughn is going to make this better now and that he'll fix this. Thanks for the PM and post more soon I can't wait for what's going to happen next.

Glad she slammed the door on his face....I would too (even with Vaughn)!! But hope he is there to tell her that he quit his job and is moving to NY!! Can't wait.........please update soon!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... stupid Michael ... can not believe you left us with a cliffy ... I dont like you very much right now ... ehy would he show up three weeks later ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

OOO That was just mean to leave us with that cliffhanger!!! :P
-I hope he's there to take her back....and I hope Syd won't be stubborn (even tho she has every right to be :D )
Can't wait to see what happens!!! :woot:
-Thanks for the pm!!

Under the circumstances, I don't blame Sydney for slamming the door in Michael's face. If he was coming back to apologize and try to get back with her, he should've done before he left. But in the meantime...I hope the guy has to grovel. :D

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Back