Just Can't Leave It Behind

Great update!
They're back together. He really loves her if he quit his job and got transfered to NY just to be with her. Thanks for the PM and I can't wait for more.

They got back together
I may consider start to tolerate Vaughn after this chapter. But i would prefer likeing him again much more.
:D

I still think Vaughn could have begged a little more, after all, he broke her heart but I'm glad that he decided to quit his job and move to NY.

Wonder what Francie is gonna say when she sees that Sydney took Vaughn back? I'm sure she's not gonna like it at first, but the important thing she has to remember is that S/V love each other and belong together.

Have a great long weekend and talk to you when you get back.

:smiley:

CJ

I am glad that she took him back, although I thought some more begging would have to be done.
And I agree Francie probably won't like it when she gets back.
Great update and thanks for the PM -have a great long weekend

That better.I hope that Francie won't be mad it would be so funny if she walked in on them when they were making-out in bed. ;) Anyway that was great can't wait for more.BTW thanks for the P.M.
Angel :angelfly:

I'm so glad that he came back. :love: Great balance between fluffiness and angst. Though I would have liked it if Sydney had held her own for a bit... but whatever. They're back together and that's what matters. :smiley:

Great chapter. Thanks for the pm.

Back