Just for Chicks

Natalia said:
Anyway, I suffered from severe anorexia as a teenager (and ballet dancer), and I don't even know if I'm capable of having children.

know what you mean. not sure i can either as have dodgy, confused ovaries that don't do what they are supposed to. :blink: kinda want kids but not for the next like 10 years when i'm in my 30s and have actually lived a bit. problem is i'm the only one to carry my mums bloodline and felgercarb. why lord did i have to be an only child. :angry:

garnergarnish said:
Natalia said:
Anyway, I suffered from severe anorexia as a teenager (and ballet dancer), and I don't even know if I'm capable of having children.

know what you mean. not sure i can either as have dodgy, confused ovaries that don't do what they are supposed to. :blink: kinda want kids but not for the next like 10 years when i'm in my 30s and have actually lived a bit. problem is i'm the only one to carry my mums bloodline and felgercarb. why lord did i have to be an only child. :angry:
My younger brother (he turns 21 soon) hates kids, so I don't think he will ever have any. The pressure is really on me to have them, as my parents really want grandchildren.
However, I realised only last week that I can't have my whole life dictated by what other people want. If I was to have children, it would be because other people wanted me to, and that's not a good enough reason to have a child. My parents won't disown me just because I decided not to produce the grandchildren.

When my parents got married, my mother was 8 3/4 months preganant with me. I have never asked, but I'm guessing mine was an unplanned pregnancy. I suppose if that would happen to me I might reconsider.

It's not fair that having children completely changes a woman's life, but has nowhere near as much of an effect on the guys!

I love kids!!!

I have like a million zillion little cousins running around and they're so adorable!! But after they reach like age 5, they become little monsters. :hmm: :lol:

Farr and Nida are like, the cutest things ever!! Nida's 3 and Farr is 2 and they're at that adorable stage right now. You should hear the way Nida talks. Ohmigod... she's too friggin' cute.

My sister believes that everything is hers so she yells, mine! at everything. And I always mess with her. So I hugged my bf and was like, mine! And my sis got all mad and was like, mine! And I was like, no, mine! And we were yelling back at forth for like 5 mins and then she started to cry. :lol: My mom came in and took my sister to the living room. But then like, 2 seconds later, she ran back into my room... climbed on my bed, and jumped on my bf and hugged him so friggin' tight and she had this determined look on her face. :lol: I was like, get off! He's mine! And she gave me this nasty look and hit me in the face!! I was like, alright! That's it, I'm telling mommy! So I ran out and was like, mom... go look at your little girl. So then when my mom came into my room, my sis was standing there with this sheepish look on her face and I was like, geez. :lol: Okay, I know she's 2 and I'm already fighting with her. :lol:

thats so funny. i reckon your sis is gonna be able to really kick your ass when she gets a little older. i'd be very afraid.

She can already kick my ass now. :lol: And she's such a snitch!!! She goes to my mom and is like, "Mommy, Joy hit me." And I'm like, WTF?! And then she comes to me and goes, "Joy... Auntie pushed me." or "Mommy yelled at me."

She even knows she's bad. We're always like, "Who's a bad girl?" And she screams out, "Farr!!!" :lol:

OasisSparrow said:
i got a brazilian wax for prom and OW!
OWWWW!!!! The pain and the agony. i had one of those once, and i promised never to do it again, although obviously i was lying, cos summers coming.....

A Brazilian bikini wax is waxing your pubes so that you're almost completely bald except for a little strip at the top.

Good for when you're wearing thongs and you don't want any pubes protuding out.

Joyie said:
A Brazilian bikini wax is waxing your pubes so that you're almost completely bald except for a little strip at the top.

Good for when you're wearing thongs and you don't want any pubes protuding out.
thongs and for sex, i assume

The pain girls go through for GUYS! Cuz let's be honest here...we only want to look good because we all crave male acceptance! But ow...Brazilian wax...I've never waxed there before. But I have a week in Mauritius planed so it might be a good idea...any pointers?

Back