Just for Chicks

hey, i just bought 2 halter tops cuz my friends said they looked nice on me, and i agreed, and anyways, i was wondering, is there any way to uh, support your boobs? instead of wearing a bra or whatever, cuz if i wore one, it'd show, and it wouldnt look good. so, uhh..yeah. :blush: :D Thanks for the help.

VaughnFan13 said:
hey, i just bought 2 halter tops cuz my friends said they looked nice on me, and i agreed, and anyways, i was wondering, is there any way to uh, support your boobs? instead of wearing a bra or whatever, cuz if i wore one, it'd show, and it wouldnt look good. so, uhh..yeah. :blush: :D Thanks for the help.
a good strapless bra works...otherswise my boobs arent supported :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:
marco said:
yea i am a caring guy also ..... they should re-open the male thread though

and yes i read most of the stuff :D
well, im glad our boobs interest you :rolleyes: :D
did someone say boobs? :angelic:
see somewhat natural reaction

but who said i was aiming about boobs being interested thats your words...maybe you are obsessed :rolleyes: :D

:angelic:

marco said:
SecretAgentMan said:
MVhunny said:
marco said:
yea i am a caring guy also ..... they should re-open the male thread though

and yes i read most of the stuff :D
well, im glad our boobs interest you :rolleyes: :D
did someone say boobs? :angelic:
see somewhat natural reaction

but who said i was aiming about boobs being interested thats your words...maybe you are obsessed :rolleyes: :D

:angelic:
hmmm maybe :rolleyes: or not :D

ANYWAYS...I met a really hot guy at the mall...but then he was an really obnoxious...WHY MUST THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN :angry:

God, i'm going on this lunch date with this guy who i've already gone out with before and the only reason that i agreed is cos i work with him and everytime i talk to another guy, which is quite often as i work with 150 other guys, he throws me sad and wistful looks and i feel sorry for him. however i must remember he is male and it is probably all part of some macho plot to get me to shag him. NEVER!!!!

Back