Just One Kiss

Well that story rocked as you know.
It's kinda funny that i was reading this story now because for the past few months i've found that i like my best friend more then just a friend.
Their feelings were really like my own.
So thanks for posting this and i can't wait for your next one.

I loved this sorry Janet it ruled..... And now eveytime i watch My best friends wedding i'm going to think of this story..... :D caz it has a better ending.....

I can't wait for the next fic looks iteresting... :thinking:

:mixed:

Rea

Oh my gosh. This is bothering me... Fin... I know what it means... grr. this is going to bother me all day!!!

I can't read. I was like... "180? whats 180?" then I was like... "OHHHHHHHH 1860!!!" Lol. I can't read/speak. :lol:
I still say on the show she should name the kid "Laura" not... what she is. because then it can be "Laura Bristow" lol. I've been thinking that for... a long time. ;)
How many fics do you write at a time girl!?!?! Its crazy. But we love it!!! ^_^ Lol. (y) we do!!!! You write I mean, wrote too many. hm... how many have I read of yours... carry the one... I dunno. Hold on let me think. *thinking face*

thanks for the PM!!!! GREAT GREAT story. for your other fic... can I get a PM when you post that??? Thanks in advanced. I know I ask for too much... :(
-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:
actually, i only write one at a time (unless its a cowrite) cuz otherwise i'll go nuts :blink:
but during the summer, i averaged one fic a week sooooooooooooo yeah :lol:

Well that story rocked as you know.
It's kinda funny that i was reading this story now because for the past few months i've found that i like my best friend more then just a friend.
Their feelings were really like my own.
So thanks for posting this and i can't wait for your next one.
ohhh! that's so great i'm so happy for you :hug: :smiley:

Awesome end for this story. I loved that her new book was a best sellling and that they got married and had two wonderful kids. Thanks for all the updates and the PMs and I can't wait until tomorrow for the new fic.

That was an amazing ending, I loved the fact that she proposed, and the girls are so adorable. It was an awesome story. I can't wait for the new fic.

Thanks for the PMs.

°°NiCkY°°

Awww. That was such a cute and sweet ending. I'm glad the everything went well for Sydney in the end, getting married to Vaugh, having her book published, etc...

And witht the end of another Janet story, we start anew tomorrow. :woot: I'm so excited!!
now for a tiny little hint on the new fic..... 1860.... the pier.... swimming goggles..... what do they all have in common? find out tomorrow
Oh!! Intruiging... Maybe the travel back in time to 1860 and they go to the pier and go swimming while wearing goggles. Am I close?? ^_^ Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Thanks for another great story and all the pms!!

That was terrific. Loved their two little girls. I kinda hoped for one boy for them, but you can't have everything can you? She proposed to him, that was a nice touch.
Thanks for thePM

I don't know what those have in common but don't forget to PM me!!!!!!!!! :angelic:

Now back to this happy ending :love: story... Great and perfect are just too small words to be exact!

Wonderful, amazing, beautiful...yeah... much better... oh and wait

PERFECT and great... can't be missed though :lol:

Thx for keeping us entertained with your lovely stories!

Can't wait for tomorrow but first I'm off to read Until we meet again That one rox my sox :woot:

just read the last two chapters and i loved them!!! it was a perfect ending!!! i love how she wrote a book about them!!! cant wait till tomm to find out what the new story is a about!!!!

Awww. That was such a cute and sweet ending. I'm glad the everything went well for Sydney in the end, getting married to Vaugh, having her book published, etc...

And witht the end of another Janet story, we start anew tomorrow. :woot: I'm so excited!! Oh!! Intruiging... Maybe the travel back in time to 1860 and they go to the pier and go swimming while wearing goggles. Am I close?? ^_^ Can't wait for tomorrow!!!
Thanks for another great story and all the pms!!
:lol: you're actually kinda close ;) kinda

I believe this fic is tied for my favorite fanfic with AP!!!!
:hug: yay for Just One Kiss
Adorable...just adorable!
Thanks for the pm....and those three things?!?! :blink:
But I can't wait to read it!
-kait

:Ph34r:

That was great ... awww they are soo cute ... love that Syd asked him ... wow the woman in his life just keep propousing to him lamo ... love Amelie ... wow no Jack in this story (ok maybe a little) ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back