Just One Kiss

Awwwwwwwww
How sweet was that. oh and its over. :(
did syd ever talk to Jack?? what was the deal with them any way??
You know its not that important i'm just curious
I love this story and i'm sad its gone but hopefully that will leave time for something new
and could i get a pm for anything new that you come out with
i love your stories and i would hate to miss one.
E

It's over? (n)

Why do all good things have to come to an end?

Deffinitly a better version of My Best Friend's Wedding. :smiley:

joey :smiley:

Janet! This has been one of my favorite fics you've ever wrote! But I think I said that about American Princess and Wings to Fly. :lol: Ok then, this fic has been one of my favorites that you've ever wrote. :P Seriously, fantastic job and I loved every update and the ending. Can't wait for the next fic!! ^_^

“Will you marry me?” She asked. Michael dropped the book cover back down onto the table and gaped at her. “I know, I know it’s random but... it’s just everything is so perfect and I love you. I love you so much Michael and you’re my best friend you always have been, you always will be and now you’re just so much more and I know this is forever because it’s... well it’s us! And why aren’t you saying anything?” She asked nervously.
:love:

I loved it

So sad this is over but can't wait for a new one!!! :jump: ^_^

Aly -xx-

Aww...it's over! :cry: That was a great ending though...I loved it! You did an amazing job with this story! I can't wait for your next one...ok..I guess I can wait a day! Hope it's just as great as this one...

lee

*cries and runs up and huigs janet*

JANET!!! thats was awesome! absolutely awesome!!! i loved every mintue and the ending was great!

thank sooooo much!

be sure to let me know bout ur newie, sounds.....interestin!!!

I cant believe the story has finished, it was a great ending though, soo cute they had a little family together :2love:

well...... thanx for all the PM's you've sent me and well thanx for writing a really cute story! :groupwave:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Yet another fantastic fic completed! This was sooooo great, Janet! How do you keep cranking them out?!?! However you do it...don't stop! Your fics are amazing! Keep em coming... ;)

Janet! This has been one of my favorite fics you've ever wrote! But I think I said that about American Princess and Wings to Fly. :lol: Ok then, this fic has been one of my favorites that you've ever wrote. :P Seriously, fantastic job and I loved every update and the ending. Can't wait for the next fic!! ^_^
really? awesome! :D
thanks so much

and thank everyone else too :hug:

Back