Just One Kiss

I love that he already had the ring! It makes this so sweet! (not that it wasn't sweet already) I also loved that michael's mom was like "we'll give you some ALONE time"...wonder what they'll do with that? ;)

more soon!
Thanks for the PM
-Liz

:love: awwwwwwwwww... seriously what am I going to do without this fic??????? Another week together plus 7 chapters and epilogue :woot:

I'm not dying as yet... :lol:

haha!
I just love his parents!!!
They are simply the greatest parents on the planet.
I love the whole ring thing, that was awesome!!!

Aww! I love how he had already bought a ring! And how she's wearing it as a promise ring, and hopefully someday an engagement ring. The whole chapter was adorable! :love: It was so funny, when his parents came running in! and how they thought he had another girl in him room...to bad it was Sydney! :lol:

lee

She noticed and inscription on the inside and she turned the ring so she could read it. MV loves SB it said.
awwww! :2love:

But no matter who I was dating or thinking about dating... I always compared them to you. I’d find faults in them that I didn’t find in you because to me, you were perfect.
they did the same thing! ^_^

“Almost wedding?” He cringed. “Damn what was I smoking this week?”
seriously. :o_O:

That was great ... hehe they are soo cute ... love it ... awww hes known for a while that he loves her ... I agree why the hell would he listen to Eric of all people ... and when is Eric going to show up I miss him ... and what about them living in different citys ??? ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Did I miss something? Its happening all so fast!!! Great chapter though.

thanks for the PM!!

GO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Chapter 19
“So...” Michael smiled. “What do we do now?”

“I dunno.” She shrugged. “I guess we just continue being ourselves except – OH s***!” She gasped.

“What?!” he asked.

“I hung up on my editor yesterday.” She groaned. “s***...”

“Wait, why did you hang up on your editor?” He asked.

“Because... she called right when I left the rehearsal at the church and I was in no mental state to deal with rejection...,” she sighed. “Oh well it doesn’t matter I guess...”

“Why?” He asked.

“Because... there’s always going to be another editor... but there is only one you.” She smiled.

He smiled back at her and pulled her in for a kiss. “You know this is perfect. It sucks we didn’t do this before.

“Yeah but... hindsight...,” she sighed.

“True.” He smiled.

“Ugh look at these clothes... I need to change.” She laughed.

“I’ll help you with that.” He grinned as he reached for the zipper on the back of her dress.

“Michael!” She squealed as she backed out of his grasp.

“Come on Syd, I can help you take off your dress now.”

“Michael Vaughn!” She squealed. “You are horrible.”

“No, I’m not. Besides I’ll let you help me.” He winked.

“No.” She shook her head. “Besides I’ve already seen all you’ve got.” She winked.

“Yes, this is an unfair playing field. We need to even it up.”

“Not this again.” She rolled her eyes.

“You brought it up.”

“Michael, you here?” Sydney asked when she walked into the Vaughn’s house. He had told her to come over after she was finished taking her 12th grade English test which she had to stay after school to take since she had been sick two days prior. There was no answer so she tossed her bag down in their living room and headed for the bathroom. The door was cracked open and she didn’t notice the light on inside and she opened the door anyway. “AHH!” She screamed at the top of her lungs when she saw Michael standing there, pants around his ankles.

“Jesus Syd!” he shouted but she covered her eyes and slammed the door shut.

“Oh god.... oh god...,” She hyperventilated for a moment after seeing her best friend in all his glory but then she started to laugh hysterically. Michael came out of the bathroom looking very unnerved as Sydney collapsed down on the couch in hysterics.

“Why are you laughing?! THIS ISN’T FUNNY!!” He shouted.

“Yes it is.” She laughed, tears now streaming down her face.

“Did you see...?”

“Yes.” She laughed. Michael turned beet red and went to sulk away but Sydney stopped him. “Wait no, no I’m not laughing at you. I’m just laughing because it scared me... I mean
it didn’t scare me. I just... I didn’t expect that.”

“Oh,” he sighed.

“But ohhh I saw.” She smirked. Michael turned red again and she laughed.

“Okay, okay you show me then.”

“Excuse me?!” She gasped.

“You heard me,” he said.

“Michael Vaughn we are not playing the ‘you show me yours if I show you mine game’.” She sighed.

“Why not?” he asked.

“Because we’re over the age of 8!” She exclaimed. “And I’m not dropping my pants for you.”

“Take your top of then,” he said.

“You cannot be serious.” She laughed. His expression didn’t change. “And yet you are.”

“Yes I am.”

“No,” she said firmly.

“Why?” he said.

“Because I’m not showing you my breasts Michael,” she said.

“Syyyd.” He whined.

“I’m leaving now.” She sighed.

“What about just one of them?”

“You’re such an idiot.” She laughed.

“You seem to be a fan of that word.” He sighed.

“Of course. What would you have done if I flashed you?” She asked.

“Collapsed probably.” He laughed.

“Mmhmm.” She smiled. “Anyway, I’m going to run to your parents and get my stuff okay?”

“Okay, are you taking my car?” He asked.

She nodded. “Is that ok?”

“Yeah, I’ll just take a shower while you’re gone,” he said.

“Kay.” She smiled as she kissed him goodbye before walking out the door. The second she stepped outside she pulled out her cell and dialed the Vaughn’s number to make sure it was ok that she went over to pick up her things. Amelia said it was fine and Sydney climbed into Michael’s car.

Driving over, Sydney felt happier than she had in her entire life. The diamond ring was sparking in the sunlight and it made her giggle every time. It felt right; it felt perfect. The ring symbolized that she finally belonged to someone and the fact that ‘someone’ happened to be Michael made her happier than she could ever say.

“Sydney.” Amelia smiled when she opened the front door.

Sydney slipped past her and smiled as well. She knew that Amelia was dying to ask her something so she just said. “Go ahead.”

Amelia squealed and pulled Sydney into a tight hug. “Oh Sydney I’m so happy for you. You’re happy aren’t you? You look so happy.” Amelia smiled.

“I am happy,” Sydney said. “Really, really happy.”

“That’s wonderful sweetheart.” Amelia smiled.

“What about you? I mean...are you...,” she asked cautiously.

“Oh Sydney... I would love nothing more to have you as a daughter-in-law.” Amelia smiled.

A small tear escaped from Sydney’s eye and she wiped it away quickly. “That’s good because I really want you as my mother in law.... I mean you’re practically like my mother.” Sydney sobbed. Amelia pulled Sydney into a tight hug as they cried together.

“Good lord what happened here?” Bill asked when he found the two women crying.

“Nothing; we’re happy.” Amelia sniffed as she and Sydney broke their embrace.

“Uh huh.” Bill nodded suspiciously. “Ah well I might as well admit I’m thrilled it’s you Syddie and not... her.”

“Thanks.” Sydney smiled. “I’m gonna get my bag, I’ll be right back.” She said as she brushed pasted them both and ran up the stairs. She tossed all her clothes into her bag and grabbed her extra shoes off the floor before heading back downstairs. “Thank you so much for letting me stay here.” She smiled.

“No problem, it was our pleasure.” Amelia smiled. “So... what are you and Michael doing now?”

“Amelia...,” Bill warned.

Sydney laughed. “I don’t know... we’re still... figuring it out.”

“But yet you’re wearing a ring.” Amelia smiled.

Sydney sighed and shook his head. “We’re not engaged. We’re just... us.” She shrugged.

“Still it’s a lovely ring.” Amelia smiled.

“I know.” Sydney sighed. “And one day.... I hope it will be an engagement ring.”

“It will be.” Amelia smiled back at her.

PM LIST
Addicted 2 Alias
sydney_alias_vaughn
mightylittleone
xxaliasluverxx
sarkattack
alias_luver
i love vaughny
aliasdancer007
vaughnsgurl4lf
Angel
KAliasGirl