Just ta say Hey!

i had a feeling that might be the case!!!

i'm swapping ISP's very soon, already signed on the dotted line and they are saying i will have 24hrs of dialup access before getting my full BB again, which isn't too bad. if i totally lose connection theres always libraries, college or the ex-wife to go round and borrow some net time from !!! hell, theres this girl who needs a reinstall of her pc, if stuck i'd arrange to go round to hers to do the work (although the very idea of formatting and reinstalling her pc doesn't give much time for net access, lol!)

on works pc-mine finally blew- processor burnt up!
guess i gotta buy a cray now....he he.
later

my kids know how you feel right now, their monitor is making exploding noises when you run power through it.

shame you're not local(ish) i have a spare medium class office pc here (minus HHD,DVD units and monitor (the kids is a medium games machine!)

I will be buying a new pc soon - still climbing out of the hole. They tried locking out the internet here at work but as you can see they were unsucessful!
Constantine was kool!

Good to you see you're still kicking. :smiley:

I haven't see Constantine yet... worth checking out on DVD?

I rented the VHS because my DVD player crapped out too! Sheesh! When it rains it pours!
I liked it, Keannu Reeves Does a decent job as Constantine.
Still don't have a computer yet. I'm thinkin of renting one, getting online and gathering the components and build my own. Need to get online to do research and price comparisons.
I'll take any suggestions.
I would really like to be able to hook up my current hard drives so I don't lose all my stuff.
Being at work I don't have my specs and I can't be on too long.
Well catch y'all later- hope ya had a great Vaction!...

Skwirl', what were the specs' on your old computer? I have some old bare-bone systems that might get you up & running for net' access at least.... a celeron or other type system; good enough for the net & Office but not for game playing.

PIII 1KmHz
Intel 810 graphics

Thats pretty nice but I think the Wife 1.0 is getting me a deal on a rental. You'll See more of me if I get it. She said Cable Internet would be OK too. I don't think I could stand going back to dial up.

I'm taking my Processor fan and sink and the processor to CompUSA Saturday and see if they can test it. I may just need the fan and a bios update... My luck the processor is fried tho.. Its just the way my luck runs.

No time- Catch yall later.

Back