just that good

this is in an alternate universe. i began by stealing some of the storyline from amy lynn’s “red” (really good go read it...and don't worry she told me i could so it is ok) but it seems to have taken a very different direction.
syd is still working for sd-6. she is not working for the cia. she has just discovered from her father that sd-6 is not the cia. then her father was killed. she is obviously not feeling so good about working for sd-6, but at the time, she didn’t have a choice. she didn’t want to go to the real cia because the only thing she wanted was revenge for her father’s killings, and to find her mom.
she hasn’t met sark yet, this will be the first time.

it was caesars palace in las vegas. sydney was not exactly excited about this mission. her first mission after learning that her father was dead; not only dead but most likely at the hands of sd-6. she told sloane she could do it, and she could, she just didn’t want to. she didn’t know if she could handle the life without her dad. plus, she did not want to work for sloane, the son of a b**** who she was almost certain had her father killed. sloane assumed she was more loyal than she was, but to tell the truth, as soon as sydney was to find a different path in life, she was leaving sd-6. sd-6 didn’t mean anything to her anymore. for one, they were the bad guy. but now there was no need in sydney’s head to do something good. no need to take down the bad guy.
but sydney brushed all of those thoughts from her head. she needed to focus on the mission. she was a *h**e, waiting for this mysterious “mr. sark” in a hotel room of caesar’s palace. he had been invited by some bigwig bad guy and sydney was his “surprise present.” there was no radio contact, sloane said sark was too smart for that and would discover it. instead sydney was told that she most likely would not have to have sex with him; yeah she really liked that, most likely. she was to get whatever she could from him, by whatever means necessary, hopefully step out with enough time to call in a team to help apprehend him. otherwise she would report back when she got the chance.
she wore black stilleto pumps. the straps went from the middle sides of her feet to connect in the back, just above the heel. they then wrapped around her ankle twice. her outfit consisted of only the shoes and lingerie. lacy boy shorts and a lace tank, both black of course. her hair was its standard color, but was curled and had a just-had-sex-and-ready-for-more look to it. with eyelids smoothed with dark, sultry eyeshadow and lips covered in bright red, inviting lipstick, she was to be the perfect surprise present.
the hotel room was nice. there were mahogany beside tables with porcelain lamps on each side of the bed. a glass chandelier hung over the center of the bed. and the bed itself, oh, it was nice. it had a golden shimmering comforter and four huge golden pillows with a white border. and the headboard of restaurant booth-like padding that was backed by a window overlooking the vegas scene, and the bed was flawless. close to it was an old couch with curling arms and a golden-tan upholstery. there was a statue of saint raphael behind the couch. a hallway next to the statue lead to a bathroom. in front of the couch was a mini bar. the door was to the far left of the couch. and to the right of the bed was another window looking out on las vegas.
sydney stood in front of the window, staring at the shimmering lights. she heard the door open but did not turn around.
“just put it there and go,” and english accented voice commanded the bellboy.
syd continued to lok out the window. the door closed and she could feel sark’s prescence; his eyes burning holes into her back.
“what a pleasant surprise,” he said.
sydney finally turned around. she was almost stopped in her tracks. this “mr. sark” was lovely. he wore an all black suit with a silver tie. his not-too-short blonde hair had a curlish spike to it. the eyes that had been burning into her were a color of blue she couldn’t describe. cold and icy yet passionate and full of fire. a smile crept across his lips and all syd could think of was getting her lips on them.
“welcome to vegas,” she said sultrily.
sark leaned on the arm of the couch and rested his left leg on the bed. he held himself up with his right hand and his left was draped over his left knee. syd noticed his hands and wanted them. maybe she wouldn’t mind the possibility of having to f*** him. syd got onto the bed and began to crawl toward him. her hands made her crawl like one would as a dog, and her knees played the roles of her back feet.
sark grinned to himself. “taggart sent you i suppose?”
sydney didn’t respond. she continued to crawl toward him. finally she reached him. it took all her control not to immediately throw herself at him, instead she began to run her hands up his leg.
“don’t you think introductions are necessary first?” he chuckled.
syd shook her head and growled softly at him. she began to loosen his tie. he was looking hotter and hotter as the tie got looser.
“well, love, i am mr. sark,” he grinned.
standing up, he took her hand and placed it on the inside of his thigh. she growled at him again. he laughed and pushed her back onto the bed. he followed close behind. after slipping off his suit jacket, his hands went to her hips. their tongues battled as sydney began to unbutton sark’s armani shirt.
“i don’t give a damn about the shirt,” sark whispered into her ear. “get these pants off of me!”
syd moved her hands to his belt and ripped it off. he finished it by pulling the pants off from his ankles, underwear and all. she had been impressed by his looks in general, but seeing his huge throbbing c*** made syd all the more insane with desire. she yanked his shirt the rest of the way from his body, not popping any buttons but getting it off as quickly as she could.
“f*** me,” she said.
she didn’t care about sd-6, she wasn’t thinking about her father. all she wanted was sark, right then, right there. she wanted to f*** him like no other. he got her out of her clothes and began playing with her breasts with his mouth. suckling them, licking them, the occasional nibble; he drove her wild.
she went for his c***. she took the head in her mouth and ran her tongue in circles around it. slowly taking more, she made her tongue hard and traced the place where the head met the shaft. sark shivered and moaned. he pulled her up by the hair – gently enough not to hurt her – and whispered into her ear.
“i want to cum inside of you,” he said, nibbling at her ear.
sydney nodded eagerly in agreement. sark slowly slide into her. he began to thrust in and out, very slowly. she wanted it harder, faster. her nails raked along his spine and their tongues once more began to battle. but still he was too slow.
“harder.” she demanded. “faster.”
sark grinned and did as he was told. he pushed in and out quickly and as hard as he could. sydney’s walls clenched around his c***. finally with one last thrust, she was in ecstasy.
“sark!” she screamed.
he came soon after, filling her. she bit at his neck as he pulled out. there they lay, a tangled mess in a hotel room bed. no thoughts but the sex.
“i had heard that you were good agent bristow, i just didn’t know you were this good,” he said.
tbc

hope you liked it!!! please post reviews!

Seriously - all you took from my story is the fact that Jack died...and you placed it in a different atmosphere, so it really isn't like taking too much from me - but thanks for the plug at the beginning ;)

I liked how Sark knew exactly who she was (y)
I like how Sydney doesn't want to go to the CIA for help...thats what makes her a darker Sydney - which I love, as you know!
And the smut :blush:

Great job so far...I'm glad I could help inspire you - and that its taking a somewhat different direction (for my story's sake ;))

Hot..I love how she's not little miss good and Sark knows her..Can't wait for more.Please add me to your PM list.

~Rach~

wow this is awesome. please continue i want to know what happens next. and the next time you update could you please PM me. thankx. i cant wait. :D

sorry it's been so long, here's chapter two

sydney couldn’t believe what had happened. he knew who she was. he knew her, but he f***ed her anyway. now here she was, stranded on a street in las vegas, with some assassin probably out looking for her. luckily she had other clothes, so she didn’t only have on the lingerie anymore. she wore a black shirt with slit sleeves and a denim mini-skirt. it still wasn’t the best outfit, but it was better than just the lingerie. sydney thought back to sark in the hotel room.
“what?” he asked cockily. “did you really think i didn’t know who you are? you have quite a reputation. as does your father. and of course your mother.”
syd leaned back and sat crossed legged on the bed, looking at sark. she tried to analyze his face, but he wasn’t giving anything away. he was almost as good as her father.
“don’t look so frustrated. your mother taught me to hide emotions, so i obviously learn from the best,” sark said.
she hated that he knew just what she was thinking when she couldn’t even get a single thing from him. she stood and redressed. she pulled clothes from their hiding place and pulled them on over the underwear.
“what is the need for redressing?” sark chuckled. “no reason for the redressing.”
“bite me,” syd scoffed.
“i have,” he smirked.
sark laughed aloud at the look on her face.
“i’m surprised you gave in so easily agent bristow. if one person recognized you once on a mission, from what i have heard, you wouldn’t have let that compromise it,” sark said.
sydney looked out the window. sark grinned.
“ah i see. it doesn’t matter anymore. the cia. now if that’s through, after hearing about how wonderful you are as an agent, i was wondering if you would like to work with me.”
“you know very well that it is not the cia,” sydney scoffed, ignoring his offer.
“oh oh. you have discovered the truth,” sark looked very pleased. “how?”
“my father told me. then he died,” she replied. she knew the mention of her father shouldn’t have gotten her so snappy, but it always did.
“jack bristow is dead?!” sark couldn’t hide his surprise.
sydney stayed quiet and looked out the window. she didn’t want to remember. the room was silent for a minute.
“i’m going,” she said and left.
sydney hadn’t noticed sark following her, but she knew that that didn’t mean he hadn’t. she couldn’t bear the thought of going to sd-6 now. she hated them to begin with, now she was supposed to explain a botched assignment because she was too busy f***ing the bad guy to find out anything worthwhile.
she spotted a club. it looked dark and kind of sleazy, but it didn’t seem to be the place where anyone would ask you much about yourself. sydney headed inside. rather than dance, she headed to the bar to think.
“a lemonade is fine please,” she asked.
what was i thinking? i’ll admit the sex was good, even great, but what is happening here? i can’t go back to sd-6 now. for one i have totally f***ed up this mission. for another they are the bad guys…but that doesn’t even matter to me anymore. jesus, dad would know what to do syd thought to herself. she sipped at the lemonade the bartender served her. she thought about the offer. he didn’t even say work for him. he said work with him. what side by side? what would we be doing? what does he do?…he seemed to be surprised by dad’s death, sad even. i wonder if he knew him. could he help me get revenge? i don’t care if that sound terrible, it’s what i need…what about the sex? what about it, it was good so don’t worry about it.
sydney’s mind was running a rampage. it was knocking down all obstacles in its path. she tried to make it stop but it just kept running.
madonna’s “crazy for you” drifted from the speakers.

swaying room as the music starts
strangers making the most of the dark
two by two their bodies become one

sydney finally noticed the other people in the club. before it seemed to only be her, like there was no one else there. but now she noticed the people dancing, the people sitting next to her at the bar. she spotted sark standing at the doorway, scanning the crowd

i see you through the smoky air
can’t you feel the weight of my stare
you’re so close but still a world away
what i’m dying to say, is that

i’m crazy for you
touch me once and you’ll know it’s true
i never wanted anyone like this
it’s all brand new, you’ll feel it in my kiss
i’m crazy for you, crazy for you

even from far away he looked gorgeous. his blonde hair was still a mess from their fun between the sheets. he wore a wrinkled white pin-striped shirt with a loosened black tie. how he was able to get himself looking amazing and still was able to follow and find syd was anyone’s guess.

trying hard to control my heart
i walk over to where you are
eye to eye we need no words at all

slowly now we begin to move
every breath i’m deeper into you

sark’s eyes met sydney’s. they sent a shiver up and down her back. she didn’t know why, but they did. she could see how ice blue they were as he began walking toward her, weaving his way through the crowd but never letting his eyes lose hers.
sydney ignored the rest of her lemonade and began walking toward sark as well. they met halfway in between and just stood, staring at each other. sark’s hot breath was on sydney, sydney’s hot breath was on sark. their eyes were caught as though magnetized to one another.
sark placed his hand on her hip. she began to dance, he moved with her. their eyes never wavered, but they danced. fast and hot, they danced.

soon we two are standing still in time
if you read my mind, you’ll see

i’m crazy for you
touch me once and you’ll know it’s true
i never wanted anyone like this
it’s all brand new, you’ll feel it in my kiss
i’m crazy for you, crazy for you

it’s all brand new, i’m crazy for you
and you know it’s true
i’m crazy, crazy for you

“i think you should at least hear me out,” sark said as the song ended.
“i don’t need to. i want to work with you,” sydney replied, eyes still locked on sark’s.

amazing, amazing, amazing (y) that's pretty much all i can say, other than im very excited to see what happens next :confused:

update ASAP, and thanx for the pm :D

i had this on file for a while i just was never in the mood to get the smut scene done. i ended up writing it while wating for my brother at the dentist's (suit and glasses :smiley:). hope ya like it. read and review please!

chapter iii

“so, who do you want to be?” sark asked.
they were on a plane, flying from las vegas to london. it was sark’s private jet and sydney was impressed. it was huge, with everything anyone would ever need.
“what do you mean?”
“you think you can continue as sydney bristow and sd-6 won’t find you?” sark chuckled. “they’ll kill you.”
“i’m glad you see that as funny,” sydney scoffed.
“your death would never humor me,” but still, he was smirking. “i ask again, who do you want to be?”
sydney looked out the window and thought. who did she want to be?
“can my first name still be sydney?” she asked.
“sure,” sark shrugged, sipping at a glass of red wine.
“sydney collins.”
she stated it simply, as a fact. as thought it were already her name.
“all right sydney collins, what color hair do you want?” he asked.
“black. layered.”
again it was simple. not thoughtless, but simple.
“nationality?”
“american. but my mother was russian,” she replied.
“that’s a big change. you sure you’ll be able to handle it?” sark glanced at her with a smirk. “where did you grow up?”
“on the coast of maine. my family would fish for crabs together,” she said it with a smile tugging at the sides of her mouth.
“where’s your family now?” sark asked.
“my father killed a man. he had broken into our house and was going for my mother. my father killed him. he went to jail for it because we knew the man. the jury didn’t believe he had simply broken in. they thought my mom was having an affair and my father killed him out of rage. i don’t know where my mother is. i ran away when i was 15,” she explained.
“how did we meet?”
“you’re the reason i ran away in the first place. i saw you when my mom took me to london. you were two years older than me and a god in my eyes. i spent six years chasing you. then when i was twenty-one. i found you in a bar,” she relayed just as simply as everything else. as a memory.
“you amaze me,” sark said, still drinking his wine.
“why?” sydney asked.
“you’ve changed so much since i first saw you. you were so timid, unsure of yourself. look at you now. you just created an entire life for yourself. a life very different from any you had before,” he replied.
“i want to find my mother. i want revenge for my father’s death. i don’t want my old life.”
sark grinned. “have some wine. it’s 1982 chateau petrus.”
and so they worked together. sydney and sark. just as they were. they worked together for three months. they became the best. sydney stayed behind the scenes. her name wasn’t known. it was just sark and this woman. this amazing vengeful woman. no one knew she was sydney collins. and no one knew that sydney collins was simply a new and improved version of sydney bristow.
sark and sydney grew close as they worked together. it started as just sex. hot, hard sex. but slowly it became more. they didn’t say anything, but the connection between them was obvious. they cared for each other.
now they were together. in work and in bed. first sydney had to help sark. he had wanted a painting. it was some big deal to him. sydney didn’t care. all it was to her was something that would help her eventually get what she wanted. so she broke into someone’s house and stole a painting. then she was ready for sark to help her.
“there is a disc. your mother wants it. if we get it first, i can get her to come to you,” sark said. “not only will you have accomplished the goal of finding her, i’m sure she will assist you in whatever revenge is necessary for your father’s death.”
sydney had begun to dislike it when sark was cut-and-dry. she had seen the real him. she saw him feel, and she hated it when he acted like he had no feelings. she sighed.
“how can i get it?” she asked.
sark smirked. he loved how when she wanted something she only thought of one thing. she pushed everything else out of her head and only went for whatever it was she wanted at that point in time.
“an old friend of mine has it at the moment. simon walker. we aren’t on the best terms, so i can’t get it. this one has to be all you,” sark explained. “simon’s only weakness is sex. he will meet you because you are attractive. you need to send a picture of yourself to him, with a place and a time. he will be there. he’s never late.”
sydney nodded. “what’s his address?”
she may hate it when sark was straight to the point, but she knew it was necessary in their line of work. she couldn’t smile because he said she was attractive, though inside she always would. he complimented her all the time in passing conversation. he would say something like “because you’re attractive” and just keep on talking. they both knew it was his way of letting her know he cared, but they didn’t discuss it.
“i’ll address the envelope. you just find your best picture and pick a restaurant,” sark said.
she sat at the corner table. in another corner was a slow jazz band. couples were dancing on the floor, holding each other close. the air had a misty glow as the candles in the middle of the tables mixed with the city lights. light purple tablecothes draped the tables. the chairs were white, but they sparkled if the light hit them just right.
her eyes scanned the crowd. 10 seconds. sark said he was never late. five seconds. she still didn’t see him. 3, 2, 1.
“hello, babe,” he pulled out a chair next to her.
she was surprised. where had he come from? but she hid it behind a smile.
“simon,” she nodded.
“you must be sydney,” he grinned.
his grin was that seductive grin. it followed after his sultry accent filled the air. he was dressed in a black suit, white undershirt, no tie. his hair was perfectly unkept. with the breeze came a faint scent of his cologne, drawing you in.
“you look fantastic, babe,” he said.
sydney smiled. “thank you.”
she had the top half of her black locks pulled back simply. the rest flowed over her bare shoulders. she was wearing a black halter top dress with a back that came to a point. it was short, showing off her legs. her eyelids were smoky, dark but not enough to draw from the deep brown eyes that stared out from behind them.
“can we get a bottle of ’82 chateau petrus?” simon asked the waiter.
sydney scanned the crowd again. she spotted familiar blonde hair and with one glance at the ice blue eyes she knew it was sark. he was not at the restaurant but just off the deck, watching her. what the f*** does he think he’s doing here? she growled in her mind. glancing at simon, she realized he had not seen sark yet. sark had explained that the two weren’t exactly on the best of terms, and sydney knew a meeting would quickly turn bad. she tried to distract simon.
“cole still your boss?” she asked casually as she began to trace figure eights over his knuckles.
“yeah that crazy f***er is,” he laughed. “he’s insane, babe, truly insane.”
the waiter returned and poured the wine. simon had yet to notice sark lurking in the background. sydney sipped at her wine, hand still on simon’s. her fot flipped out of its shoe and sat on top of his. it inched its way up his pant leg as they casually talked.
“so, why did you call me here?” simon asked. “i don’t have any idea who you are.”
syd could feel sark’s eyes burning holes into back but she tried to ignore him.
“exactly. no one has any idea who i am. i was hoping you could help me change that.”
she suddenly pulled her foot out of his pants. she knew tantalizing him would keep his eyes away from sark. he grinned again and shook his head.
as simon called the waiter for more wine, sydney looked to where sark had been. he was gone but now his jet black lexus sc 430 sat waiting. she stood from the table.
“excuse me. i need to use the ladies room,” she smiled sweetly.
as soon as she was out of sight, she headed for the door. she wasn’t sure how long it would take simon to realize he had been screwed, but she wasn’t wasting any time. she stepped to the curb and sark pulled up. with one last glance at the restaurant, she hopped in.
“what the f*** were you doing?” she exclaimed as sark pulled away. “you – and i – are so lucky he didn’t notice you. were you trying to f*** up the mission?”
“did you get the disc?” sark asked, his ice blue eyes looking at nothing but the road. he was mouthing along to o.a.r. as it came over the speakers.
“of course i got the disc but that’s not the point. you could have – ” she began another rant.
“how’d you get it?”
“why does that matter?” she was out of breath from her anger.
“we had discussed you going to a hotel with him in order to get it, so i’m just wondering how you got it so quickly,” he said.
sydney sighed, exasperated. “i stuck my foot up his pants, cut open his pocket with my toe ring, and pulled the disc out between my toes.”
sark’s eyes left the road to look at her. he cuckled in disbelief.
“now will you explain why you tried to screw me over?” she asked.
“i didn’t.” his eyes went back to the road. “i was just checking.”
“checking what? if you don’t trust me, you could at least say so,” she exclaimed.
“it’s not you i don’t trust. simon and i have a past. i don’t trust him,” sark said.
“if he had seen you – ” sydney started.
“you think he didn’t? why, then, do you suppose, did he order a bottle of ’82 chateau? it’s my drink. he knew i was there. he wanted to make sure i watched him drink my drink with my girl. i would not have been surprised if he danced with you to ‘the way you look tonight’ if he knew it was my song for you,” he scoffed.
sydney beamed at him. “pull over.”
there was no on anywhere near and with one look at the spark in sydney’s eyes, he did as he was told. he slid the seat backward so he had a lot of leg room, and sydney climbed into the seat with him.
“you are so cute when you’re jealous,” she grinned.
he pushed his seat back so he was lying almost flat. sydney was sitting in his lap, slowly unbuttoning his shirt. she laid kisses all down his chest as she worked her way lower.
she had the shirt completely unbuttoned and untucked, but left it on him. carefully, almost daintily, she moved to his belt. she took her sweet precious time as sark groaned.
“i hate it when you’re a tease,” he growled.
sydney giggled as she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. his c*** had formed its own tent in his boxers. she stroked it lightly, eliciting a moan from sark. he pushed his boxers lower and his c*** sprang forth.
“it’s the little general,” she giggled and began stroking it once more.
sark arched his hips forward to meet her touch. then he pulled away.
“i don’t want to play games. i want to be inside of you,” he half-whispered half-demanded.
he reached up her dress and found her already wet, going commando. he grinned.
“come on.” he guided her, dress and all, on top of him.
they both moaned as he filled her completely. sydney took control as she straddled him. she was moving with sark. he was in. out. in. out. in. she rode him until they both came, at the same time, screaming each other’s name. she pulled herself off and cuddled next to him in the seat. there they were, together, on the side of an empty road, “i feel home” drifting from the speakers.

hope you like!

m-c

Great update!

I liked the Sydney/Simon interaction (of course...since I :love: Simon too! He comes after Sark and Will...) it was great how he knew that Sark was watching them...and I loved the mention of Cole. Maybe we could see a bit more of these two in the story ;)

I'm very interested to read more into the revenge storyline!

Keep the Sarkney action coming! ;) :blush:

Thanks for the PM, good job!

Back