just that good

Very beautiful ending, loved it, loved how everyone was happy and crying..Can you please let me know when you do another fic??
Thanks for all the PM's.

~Rach~

loved the story! i think id be scarred fir life after hereing my parents in the next room(thank god for 2 story houses ;) ). hope you write a sequal.

you guys are too good to me! thanks so much, i'm glad you liked it.

sexcivaughan14 - omg it's so cool my writing had that effect on you. i've always wanted to make someone cry. lol. that sounds bad, but you know what i mean

jobi2372 - i'm really happy you liked it. it's really cool when at the very end of the story i still have new fans.

okay i have lots more thanks for everyone else but my mom's yelling at me to get off the computer and clean the kitchen :smiley: i'll be back to tell you guys how much all y'all mean to me.

m-c

p.s. so i'm the only one who adored the parents in the next room? lol. i had thought of it like a month before i wrote it; i know it was weird but i thought it was sweet. i'm almost as big a jack/irina fan as sarkney :smiley:

Sorry it took me so long to read and review the epilogue. I've been very busy lately and haven't really had time to get on AA...or the internet at all...

I thought the ending was great...even though I'm not a Sark/Sydney wedding kind of gal...

Also, the parents thing was interesting...I don't know about anybody else, but hearing that would totally kill my mood :lol: But hey, to each his own ;)

Thanks for the great story :smiley:

That was such a good story. I hope someday you have the time to revisit it and let us know what they are all up to in the future. ^_^

This story was so good, the best one I've read in a while.

If you do a sequel or a new story about something else, please send me a PM

Back