Just To Hold On

It's very sad, but I'd like to get a pm anyway when you update.

I really felt sad for Vaughn, but something tells me that Syd isn't actually dead :thinking:

I'll just wait and see what's gonna happen next :P

Thanks for the pm

Sab'

:love: :angel2:

pm list, i'll be updating soon...i think! hehe

vaughnlover15
gonnabfamous07
stealthy
SkyGirl5
luckylass
syd26
mightylittleone
sexcivaughn14
jenji124
texasalias2004
sydneymicheal
tunita
vaughnshoney
krzykty57789
smartgirl2004
alias_day
alias_rocks 87
~VartansGirl~
frangipani
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci 94
berry_kyoote_spy88
sparklingrainbow
wanttobew/MV
fire*N*ice
ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
helpleessromantic
broe4ever929
blue_bird
Crazy for Alias
sab-alias
Truth Takes Time 2.18
maddy28

Please pleasepleasepleaseplease can I get a PM @:D

I really like this- well obviously i don't like the fact the Vaughn thinks Syd is dead- that's not good But I do like the story.

pm listy: i'll update soon!

vaughnlover15
gonnabfamous07
stealthy
SkyGirl5
luckylass
syd26
mightylittleone
sexcivaughn14
jenji124
texasalias2004
sydneymicheal
tunita
vaughnshoney
krzykty57789
smartgirl2004
alias_day
alias_rocks 87
~VartansGirl~
frangipani
vaughnsgurl4lf
gucci 94
berry_kyoote_spy88
sparklingrainbow
wanttobew/MV
fire*N*ice
ms.MichaelVaughn
secret_agent_angel
helpleessromantic
broe4ever929
blue_bird
Crazy for Alias
sab-alias
Truth Takes Time 2.18
maddy28
iluvalias0203
sunshine231
i'm an aliasaholic

Okay guys, here's the update u've been waiting for.

Vaughn woke up from a fitful sleep as the door to his cell creeped open. Two men in uniforms grabbed him roughly by his arms and pulled him out of his cell, down the hallway and into a dark room. The men roughly threw him down into a chair and left, locking the door behind themselves. Vaughn sat alone for what seemed like hours, all the while thinking about Sydney, thinking about the last thing she said.

" Move on...but always keep, me."

At this point, Vaughn didn't know if he really wanted to hold on anymore. The only person he had ever loved was gone, he was sure to be tortured, maybe even killed, so why should he live, why shouldn't he just let them kill him, or perhaps even kill himself. But there was a reason, one reason, Sydney wanted him to.

Flashback

" Syd, wait up!" Vaughn yelled after her.
" Why? I already told you, until you're over this Lauren business, until you can show me that you're really over her and you've dealt with your guilt and your pain over her betraying you, there can't be anything between us." Sydney said, knowing that Vaughn really did want to be with her. She knew that even still, he had to deal with his issues first.
" Syd, I love you and I would do anything for you, except not be with you when there's no reason not to. Now I'm over Lauren, I'm over all of it, and I think you know that. I think you're scared."
"Scared? What in the hell would I be scared of?"Sydney asked in disbelief.
" You're scared of being happy. You're scared that if you let me in again, something will happen and you'll be hurt again." Vaughn said, knowing she wouldn't admit that he was right.
" Vaughn, I am not afraid to be happy. This conversation is over!" Sydney said, exhasperated at Vaughn. Sydney left Vaughn standing in the parking lot of the Rotunda as she drove off in a huff. How could he possibly think that she was the reason they hadn't been together after he killed Lauren. Afraid to be happy, who in their right mind was afraid to be happy? But then, who had been through the same stuff Sydney had been through. The more she thought about it, the more what Vaughn said made sence. She had lost almost everyone who had ever made her happy, who had made her life better and now she was afraid to let anybody make her happy again. Sydney realized what she had done and made a U-Turn in the middle of the road. She sped back to the Rotunda. Sydney drove into the parking lot and stopped her car right in the middle of the driveway. Seeing Vaughn dejectedly walking back into the building Sydney jumped out of her car and slammed the door, running after him.
" Vaughn!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. Vaughn heard someone calling his name and turned around to see Sydney running toward him at full speed. Sydney jumped into his arms crying, Vaughn stood bewildered for half a second, not fully understanding what was going on. He decided it wasn't important and gathered her up in his arms, pulling her tight against his body. Sydney pulled her head up off of his neck and kissed Vaughn passionatly. The two walked to Vaughn's car hand in hand, smiling at eachother, deciding to take the rest of the day off. They had more important matters to attend to.

End flashback

Vaughn shook himself out of his dream world. He had told her he would do anything for her and he would keep that promise. She wanted him to live, to move on, so he was going to do just that. He would find some way out of this, only because she had asked him to. The door opened, letting in a burst of light that blinded Vaughn for a moment. The door closed again and Vaughn realized, he wasn't alone anymore. His eyes adjusted back to the darkness as the person who had walked into the room with him came over and sat down in the chair next to him.
" So, Mr. Vaughn, I'm just going to get straight to the point, who are you working for?" The man asked. Vaughn stayed silent.
" Surprised by me knowing you name? Yeah, I would be too in your situation. I know all about you, well, I know enough. I know your name is Micheal Vaughn and I know your partener was the late Ms Bristow." At the mention of her name, Vaughn stiffened, comforting himself with the image of himself killing this guy as soon as he was free.
" Yes, that's right. I know about you and, Sydney." The man whispered this last part, hoping to psych Vaughn out. Vaughn still said nothing.
" Well Mr. Vaughn, maybe it would help if you knew something about me. My name is Lucas Narra. I think that's all you need to know about me. Now, for what I need to know about you. Who are you working for?" Vaughn stayed silent. The door opened again and another man walked in and whispered something into Lucas's ear.
" Thank you." Lucas said in responce. " Alright Mr Vaughn, I have a phone call to take but I'll be back soon and we can finish our little discussion." With that, Lucas and the other man walked out of the room and closed the door.

R&R

-Love lauren&ash

Syd can't be dead
i wont let her be
Thats too unfair to have her die after everything they have been through
Could it have been someone in a mask, pretending to be Syd?
I love the flashback
So cute
Its true too, what she was scared of
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Syd's not really dead is she.... I love all the flashbacks of happier times for the two of them. Hopefully Vaughn can get out of this and find Syd soon.

Thanks for the PM

Back