just to see how much of u loooove Syd and Vaughn!

Do you loooove syd and vaughn together as a couple???

• Yes, they are such an GREAT couple!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• don't know

• Total voters
Not sure. I liked the angst between them before Phase One. Now the show gives the triangle too much importance. They'll probably end up together but it can't be an easy ride.

mdylopez said:
Since my Mulder-and-Scully days, I've never wanted any two people more to be a couple than Syd and Vaughn. They are meant to be. They belong together. I think that they will be together again in the future, and we, the fans, just have to keep the faith.
totally agree with you ....syd n vaughn are perfect for eachother just like mulder n skully ^_^

I love how the writers didn't even hook syd & vaughn up til mid-second season! That was a more realistic approach (with syd's fiance just having been killed, and the fact that s/v work together, etc...) Now with Syd's 2 missing years & vaughn is with Lauren *puke*, I'm looking forward to seeing how the writers will bring em back togther again. You KNOW they will! We're waiting!

Syd and Vaughn are supposed to be togther. They have always had a whole lot of chemistry between them :love:

I think that Alias fans would indeed be extremly peeved if syd and vaughn don't get back togther. I mean it's hot to happen sooner or later. I'd prefer it to be sooner rather than later. :woot:

AliasBabe12 said:
mdylopez said:
Since my Mulder-and-Scully days, I've never wanted any two people more to be a couple than Syd and Vaughn.  They are meant to be.  They belong together.  I think that they will be together again in the future, and we, the fans, just have to keep the faith.
totally agree with you ....syd n vaughn are perfect for eachother just like mulder n skully ^_^
I totally agree too.

I think their time is done. They've both already brought new people between the relationship to dirty and complicate things so they can never have what they had. Like the broken vase description someone used before, the pieces just aren't the same and their not going back together the same either. At best I think they should maybe have a friendship after Lauren's out of the picture, a friendship with tumultuous on again off again love afairs that both can barely handle as they fight crime all over the world. This will keep things uncomplicated and allow everyones consciences to remain clean. They can do this until one or the other meets a true love, someone new to the show, that everyone likes, and we can deal with it from their. :angelic:

I've never liked Vaughn. :shrug

:eek: :eek: :blink: :thinking: :blink: :blink: :confused: :eek: WHAT???? WHY????

you are a girl right rambaldi follower?????
No offense but I have to ask this: are u gay?????
'cause I would like Vaughn if it is only because he is sooooooo hot, I like Sark because of that, well and he is cool too, but I can't see how someone watches the show and doesn't like Vaughn, what is it not to like????

I hate swill BTW

Rambaldi_Follower said:
Eponine Arwen said:
They are so perfect for eachother!  How could they not be together at the end?!
The fact that Vaughns married puts a slight dampner on things. :rolleyes: ;) :P
True, but that doesn't mean he'll stay married forever... ^_^ (yes, it's a wishful thought)

Rambaldi_Follower said:
I hate S/V. Gonna make myself a lot of enemies but there you go. I've never liked Vaughn.
Right there with you. Can't stand S/V and Vaughn is my least fav character on the show.

They are so cute together. They're the cuttest couple. There is a little bit of akwardness between them in their relationship even with Lauren in the picture, and that is soooo sweet! :rolleyes:

*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
:angel2:

Back