just wana make sum new friends

hey just been reading some of the posts in this forum and from what i read u guys are really cool and close, just wanna see if theres anyone out there who are same/similar/different to me, and wanna say hi and have general convesations,

lol i sound like a really deep pesron there. :smiley:

:bluehair:,

okay so that was obviously a bad start, lets start with my names Pete but everyone calls me chili (yes i know thats the same as the guy on the oc but thats wot peeps call me) i love love love my music, i play bass and have just bought an acoustic guitar and learning sum schizz on that. im into yellowcard, blink 182, falloutboy, pretty much anything aprt from opera.
wen i'm not postin on here or playing my bass im with my friends or at work :P

um i live in the south of the UK,

anyother questions just write em down and chat, ok.
:bluehair:

Hey chili 👋

i'm sally (or sal) , 16, also from the UK but north west, liverpool

big into alias (obviously) and also like Lost, Charmed and Threshold, and also love music, particulary 80's and rock/indie. I also play guitar and used to be in a band but we split up a few years ago-still like to play thou.

Think that's it :thinking:

Anything you want to no just ask me or check out my myspace :smiley:

Hi Chili. :D

I'm Joella. I'm 15 (well, almost!) and I live in Sweden.
I love Alias, but I'm also a big fan of One Tree Hill. I also watch Desperate Housewives, Lost, The O.C and Veronica Mars.

I love writing and music. Wouldn't be able to live without it.

hey guys, cheers for the reply,

i love my guitar, stil play like an hour a night wen i can,

i watch oc too, btw my chili name came before his!!! :D

hey guys, cheers for the reply,

i love my guitar, stil play like an hour a night wen i can,

i watch oc too, btw my chili name came before his!!! :D

hey Chili

i'm Nay, also from the UK. London to be precise. I love the OC too, as well as alias, lost, veronica mars, the l word, nip/tuck, and lots of other stff.

i play guitar too, used to be in a band but that was like a decade ago lol.

thats a little bit about me so hi..

xx

cool. what guitar did u play... i mean like bass or normal electric.

i watch lost and i did watch nip tuck until they said that they wernt gonna show it on channel 4 anymore.

so cheers for the reply not many people have, but the ones that have...THANKU.lol

:bluehair

Back