Just watching old shows; waiting on the new ones

I have been watching Alias Season 2 on DVD since we are having to wait an eternity on the new shows to start back up...I had forgotten how absolutely cute that Weiss was when he finally convinced Vaughn to take Sydney out on the date in The Getaway. I laughed for almost an hour after watching that show last night. When he told Vaughn that his story was boring; tell her she’s pretty...I just rolled. And I had forgotten that they were ACTUALLY going to take the room upstairs and get busy (probably) if those evil, evil people of Ariana (however you spell it) Kane hadn’t screwed up their date......that really sucked! Oh well; just wanted to share that.

:P

As much as I love Vaughn; I would volunteer; When he said: Hey nothing; how 'bout some sugar? I just died. and the look on Vaughn's face was to die for. He was so ticked off...

I'm beginning to wish that he would fall in love with Syd. (And she with him of course!)

I used to be a big S/V fan, but I just don't know anymore! Maybe it's like real life, maybe things aren't always the way they seem, maybe there's a better relationship.

I would enjoy watching Vaughn watch them together after he finds out about evil Lauren. Payback!

Yeah, you just gotta love Weiss don't ya?! Yup, yup, yup!!!

But, I am seriously missing him lately!!!! I mean c'mon!!! If he is really leaving at the end of the season (NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!), then the least they could do is give us lots of him now, while we still can!!!

And yeah, the new episodes do seem to be few and far between lately!!! It sucks!! Although, I hate to say it, but I'm glad there isn't a new episode this Sunday cuz I kinda got in trouble and my punishment was I couldn't watch Alias this coming Sunday (nor tape it), so there not being a new episode kinda saved my butt! Not that I wouldn't rather have a new episode anyways and I could just have a friend tape it!!

aww i love weiss! hes sooo cute. s/v all the way. i want them to get back together but if its absolutely not going to happen syd and weiss gotta hook up. could be interesting, actually having a new storyline. yeah, i think they should go for it.

omg... that my favourite episode : THE GETAWAY, ( BESEIDES PHASE ONE, OF COURSE, WHEN THEY FIRST KISS) I just love the hole episode, because I just adore to watch syd and vaughn fighting, it's always because he is worried about her, and she just gets mad...in that episode they star fighting about her father and then it ends up with her : " you didn´t even told me you where seeing Alice again!" ... ( remember that annoying Alice?) ...syd is just adorable when she gets fealous! and then she ignores him during they meeting, but the hole dinner thing its exhilarating... when the guy is giving them the key to the bedroom... :love: :D :hide: .. I just laugh my head off ...and then he goes: "Did you ask him to do that?" :blush: :Paranoid: .. I know, I know.. I need terapy, but I have to wait an eternity for the 3rd season too, so I just watch those old good days...

Back