K.. who would win.. seriously

jeremy108

Cadet
my friends and I have been having an ongoing debate about who would win in a fight: Sydney Bristow, Harry Potter (circa book 5), or Master Chief, from Halo.

I say that Sydney could easily beat Master Chief, because she routinely kicks the ass of security guards and hardened military personell. However, I'd have to say that Harry Potter would be able to beat Sydney in an even duel. So what do you guys think of this?

syd would win in fighting ,harry potter doesn't do much fighting as in kicking and punching. he does a lot of damage with a wand. he would win in more magic and stategie.

well yeah, by even, i meant with each of them having thier specialties. master chief having his assault riffle, harry having his wand, and syd having whatever guns and marshal gadgets apply.

Syd would win hands down. without his powers harry potter is just a gay wimp.
don't know who the master chief but Syd could proabably kick his a$$

OK well, def between syd and vaughn...with magic, harry would def win, but syd could kick his butt normally.

if harry potter had his wond
1st place harry
2nd syd
3 Master

if harry did not have his wond

1st syd
2nd master
3rd harry

Harry for sure.....sorry Sydney I love you but Harry would have you beat....without a wand its hard casue Sydney fights more but Harry's pain tolerance is higher I think

Back