Comedy Kangaroo Jack (2003)

Title: Kangaroo Jack

Tagline: He Stole The Money... And He's Not Giving It Back.

Genre: Family, Comedy, Adventure, Crime

Director: David McNally

Cast: Jerry O'Connell, Anthony Anderson, Estella Warren, Christopher Walken, Michael Shannon, Marton Csokas, Dyan Cannon, Frank Welker, John McNeill, Bill Hunter, Tony Nikolakopoulos, David Ngoombujarra, Denise Roberts

Release: 2003-01-17

Runtime: 89

Plot: Two childhood friends — a New York hairstylist and a wanna-be musician — get mixed-up with the mob and are forced to deliver $50,000 to Australia, but things go all wrong when the money is lost to a wild kangaroo.
Kangaroo Jack (2003)

okay, so this movie does not look very promising, but still, I love the part at the end of the commercial when they're singing the song with an Australian accent...cracks me up every time :lol:

i am horrified that this movie was created...and i am even a fan of smut haikus. they showed the preview for this before lotr, and everyone just looked at the screen in confusion.

Follower of Rambaldi said:
i am horrified that this movie was created...and i am even a fan of smut haikus. they showed the preview for this before lotr, and everyone just looked at the screen in confusion.
It does look like like a dumb movie, all I was trying to say was that I liked the commercial *says sorry in meek voice*

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Follower of Rambaldi said:
i am horrified that this movie was created...and i am even a fan of smut haikus.  they showed the preview for this before lotr, and everyone just looked at the screen in confusion.
It does look like like a dumb movie, all I was trying to say was that I liked the commercial *says sorry in meek voice*
no...i wasn't trying to be negative toward you. :( ..apparently several people liked it if it came in number 1 in the box office...i am just personally horrified as i am not generally a fan of slapstick comedy...and i think i'm slightly out of its target age range....is there an old smilie?

tinytina10 said:
Hey Julie I saw it! It was good but the Jack doesn't really sing it was a dream :D
That was really disappointing. I went to go see it because it was my little brothers birthday.*groan* I hated the camel parts! EWWWW!!!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database