Kate/Sawyer shippers

Azalea

Azy in Wonderland
Okay, I'm sure I'm in the minority, but I think you could cut the sexual tension between Kate and Sawyer with a knife, it's so thick. Jack's nice, but...I don't know. I just think these two have way more chemistry. And now that we know he's not really a bad guy deep down..... Is anybody else rooting for things to heat up between them?

It could make for a very interesting triangle, at least. Sawyer will always be the thorn in Jack's side.

me me me me meeeeeeeeee

i just love them. like the lost version of Sarkney! ooh sawyer is soooo awesome. :love: and kate is so independent. i just like her.

I can't believe I am going to say this but I certainly picked up on some tension there as well. So I guess you can say that I am split between the two ships! I like Jack/Kate but I certainly see potential for Sawyer/Kate.

ETA: How much you want to bet that there will be a S/K/J love triangle?

And the thing about the kiss was that she kept going back in for more! :lol: I don't know what it is about him...I'm usually not attracted to the "bad boys," but I find him unbelievably sexy for some reason.

It is a little like a Sarkney thing, I guess. Although we know that Sawyer isn't all bad now, while as far as we know Sark is pure evil. ^_^

I was seriously pleasantly surprised...usually TV kisses are pretty tame and you don't normally see a lot of tongue...EL and JH didn't hold back...

I see it too...Did you see last night when she had to give him a kiss. She only had to give 1. The kiss was like a three parted with tounge I might add. Now if there was no sexual tension she would have kissed him and moved on NO TOUNGE!!!
Melissa
:smiley:)

At least we're not ending up with only one way to go from the get-go . . .

Personally, I can take Sawyer or leave him, but I'm all for giving Kate options just because having her hook up with one guy from the start would not be good. -_-
✌️

verdantheart said:
At least we're not ending up with only one way to go from the get-go . . .

Personally, I can take Sawyer or leave him, but I'm all for giving Kate options just because having her hook up with one guy from the start would not be good.  -_-
✌️
[post="1061267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
well said ... ;)

Jack is great ... but you can see that Kate will love to be with Sawyer ... the tension is there ... and it will work as a great factor on the triangle ... (y)

btw I would take either of the two ... and if I can have both ... why not ...

one at the beach and one at the caves ... :blush:

:lol: this is so JJ. having another triangle! :thud: :lol: Um... I have no opinioin on this matter I suppose the kiss last night was... WOW! :thud: :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

Azalea said:
It is a little like a Sarkney thing, I guess.  Although we know that Sawyer isn't all bad now, while as far as we know Sark is pure evil. ^_^
[post="1060970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well, sark said that his father abused him. and he couldn't have the one thing he wanted from his father. and i think he meant love and a family.....if so, then he isn't all that bad....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MEEEEEEEE!</span>

HEHEHE.....I'm lost ;)

I like Jack/Kate too but I like Sawyer/Kate just as much :D Hahaha....I'm like you Nance :lol:

And Mandy :lol: hahah........if there is a triangle it is going to be so much better than the Alias one...or let's hope so....cause well we already know that Kate is evil, Sawyer kinda like weird....and Jack's a doctor :blink: Ok...taht explained nothing......but I have faith in this one :D

I love the tension btwn the three of themm. When Sawyer was like "We already made out" you see Jack staring, or more like glaring at Kate in a way. And also when Kate was like "Sawyer thinks we have a connection" Jack was like " DO YOU " :lol:

ah.............I love this show so much :D

Oh and the kissss.............. :shocked: :lol:

OMG...the kiss was...WOAH...haha

:thud: That was hot :lol:

I like Jack/Kate too...

Gah! So hard to pick...now Sawyer's all good and felgercarb :hmm:

yendys47 said:
haha...the possibilities of their relationship makes me more anxious :lol:
[post="1065705"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
The possibilities for any relationship on this island are strange. How do you break up with somebody when you're still stranded on an island with them every day? "Jack, this is MY part of the beach. Sawyer and I need our space." "Yeah, well....Stay away from my cave!" :lol: And where do you go for a date? The other side of the island? How romantic. ^_^

Azalea said:
The possibilities for any relationship on this island are strange.  How do you break up with somebody when you're still stranded on an island with them every day?  "Jack, this is MY part of the beach.  Sawyer and I need our space."  "Yeah, well....Stay away from my cave!" :lol: And where do you go for a date?  The other side of the island? How romantic.  ^_^
[post="1066249"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LMAO Azy ...

but it should be fun to watch how they cope together ... ;)

Back