Kate/Sawyer shippers

Last night's was so good!!!

She said she only said "I love you" to make the guy stop hitting him, but I think we can't know either way. They wouldn't put that in for nothing...

You have no idea how mad I was when they walked JAck by in a mask. I thoguht the promo was cheating and she was going to say it to HIM to make him help on the dying girl. But all is well. :D

They wouldn't kill him. It would be expected from the promo! They only kill people on this show when it's unexpected (i.e. not publicized). Think back to all the deaths...

^ true. but also, all the girls die after they have sex! think ana lucia, shannon, libby (well she thought about it anyway ;) ) haha it was just a fun convo i was having with a friend the other day.

:love: his little "i know, i love you too" almost made me cry. i'm not that obsessed yet, but it almost did. ^_^

yay! :love: 🤤

Well, OK, I'm sure you're right, I just can't remember when he EVER called anybody by their real name :smiley:

I have freckles, i'd like my boyfriend to call me freckles, but he can't se why, since he doesn't watch Lost...

So what do you think will happen with our couple when Lost return? I just pray that they wouldn't kill one of them of, as they did with Shannon and Libby. If they're going to stay a couple on the show, I guess they must go throu some ordeal, but it would be nice with something that lasts on the island.

Must rewatch cage scene again 🤤 Oh, by the way, is that scene the hottest on TV for a couple of years or what? I really can't think of another scene. Maybe when Sark and Rachel slammed into hotel doors on Alias, perhaps?

I just pray that they wouldn't kill one of them of, as they did with Shannon and Libby

they kill all the girls after they have sex. shannon. ana lucia. well, libby didn't have sex but she thought about it. ^_^

I really can't think of another scene. Maybe when Sark and Rachel slammed into hotel doors on Alias, perhaps?

it's all about the hot arrogant guys with accents. 🤤

Back