Kate/Sawyer shippers

well i live in australia and the episode we got last week was the one where sawyer and kate find the case and she goes to great lengths to get it back and yeah... i thought that was so cute

i love Skate they are a force to be reckoned with their chemistry is electrifying and i'm sorry if u can't see that your blind. Jack is as boring as god knows what hes so stereotypically the good guy it died a long time ago. i was watching Top 50 Steamiest Southerners on E Entertainment this morning Josh was #36 and according to them the bad boy always gets the girl. I cannot see Kate settling for someone whose you know so boring and annoying as Jack. she needs that little bit of danger in her life

I'm starting to like Sawyer and Kate together.

Kate and Jack worked better at the beginning, but the more we learn about Kate's background, the more suited for Sawyer she seems to be.

I think Jack and Kate are at such different places in their lives. And Kate isn't as mature as she first seemed.

People always say the good guys are boring. But in real life the good guys are the ones worth knowing. (y)

Scarlet Crystal said:
But Lost is not real life, it's a TV show :D
[post="1436304"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know. Which is why I am prepared to give Kate/Sawyer a go. :smiley: Plus, I'm not liking Kate as much as I used to. I think they've gone a little over the top with her 'criminal' backstory. She just doesn't seem tough enough for that kind of history.

But the older you get, the more you appreciate a nice man. :D

And a little off-topic, but how old is Kate supposed to be? EL isn't all that old, but she has a hell of a backstory, and Sawyer is (and Jack too) considerably older.

On Alias im a total S/V fan but i gotta say, although i like Jack and Kate a little i LOVE kate and sawyer. They are hot. Ive only senn the first 9 episodes so far (why did the uk get it so damn late), but ther chemistry is amazing. Cant wait for more, and while Jack is hot, Sawyer is just ..., i cant even describe how sexy he is.
Oh, and i actually like the idea and Shannon and Boone together, how wrong is that cus there like brother and sister but again, i think thre chemistry is amazing.

Yes... more on Shannon and Boone in the rest of the season. I'm not sure what you've already seen, but I HEART KATE/SAWYER. It was awesome all season long. Sawyer is just hot, and Kate + Sawyer = even hotter! :D

Skate is the Lost version of Sarkney. It's just hot.

Minor spoiler
I think the Ana Lucia/Kate/Jack/Sawyer plot is gonna get good. Supposedly they are going to be a huge love square this season

^ oh totally. haha. i was very giggly with the haircut-ness.
skate? i like that. hehe. skate is definitely sarkney for lost. the two are just so complex. i mean, for everyone who likes kate/jack i just think he's too boring for her. *shrugs* but kate/sawyer? :naughty: haha

m-c

Back