Kate/Sawyer shippers

Garden State said:
jack is lost's vaughn.  dull, boring, always doing the right thing.

sawyer is sark.  exciting, slightly bad, and a good guy underneath
[post="1222964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well said Jaimie! ^_^ (Though, I'm still a little uncertain about the good-guy thing ;) ) I definitely really like the Kate/Sawyer relationship. At the beginning I was stuck in between K/J and K/S, but Jack is becoming too dull. The drinking game scene awesome, it boosted my liking for K/S more. I hope they'll get together by the end of the season!

And Azalea, I thought the exact same thing about the spoiler.
When Kristin said someone who they thought was an ally betrays them, I immediately thought of Locke betraying Boone. There's something weird about Locke. Hopefully we'll see a lot more about his character in his next flashback episode. I'm hoping that it is Boone though because I'd miss the other characters more. I'm crossing my fingers that its not Saywer or Jack!

I'm uploading this sig here (for a Lost site) because my Photobucket account isn't working. Ha ha...I feel kind of bad doing that..."cheating" on this site for a Lost site. But I'm still here all the time, so it doesn't really matter. :D

Oh what a great sig Azalea. After watching last week's repeat with them swimming around half naked, I was reminded of how truly beautiful they look together.

Minor relationship spoilers below!!!

This is from an interview with Josh Holloway (Sawyer) with EOnline's Kristin.

You naughty boy. You stole Jack's girl.
Yeah, I did. And it's wonderful! I'm not apologizing.
So, you're digging it?
Of course. I love the way the story has developed, and, you know, our relationship off-set, as actors, Evie and I. I love the fact that we're becoming more playful and less combative all the time, her with her arms crossed, and me always being mad and saying something snide. You know, there's a development in that relationship coming up that's actually really beautiful.
So, there'll be more Kate and Sawyer?
I hope so! I haven't got her yet. Come on!

All I can say is...EEEEEE!!!! :woot: "Something really beautiful!!" I can't wait!

Sark's good?! :confused:

I seem to recall he tortured his father. And, um, well, he's a terrorist who kills innocent people. And, well, there aren't any redeeming features there.

But this is a Lost thread....

And in real life, you would be surprised how appealing the nice guy is. I've had enough of bad men. All they do is hurt you. :smiley:

Great article! I hope we get to see more of them in the future.

And in real life, you would be surprised how appealing the nice guy is. I've had enough of bad men. All they do is hurt you.

I think this is why Kate/Sawyer appeal to me the most. It's a TV show, so even though in real life I'd prefer a, say, Will Tippin, it's fun to fantasize about a Sark. And that's how I feel about Sawyer. You can fantasize about a bad boy w/out getting your heart broken. The wonderful thing about television!!!

Also, everytime they're on the screen together, it's just absolutely FIRE!!!

i think the two are so cute. they flirt and that one scene where they played that game revealing that they both killed a man was GREAT.

hey guys - so i am now 20 episodes in like the rest of you and i just had to join all you kate / sawyer shippers :love: and say why i love them soo much :smiley: but first i just had to reply to some of the things I have read :smiley: -

Garden State said:

why compare it to alias :blink: jack is nothing like vaughn - vaughn has been on many a rogue mission with sydney and alone and he does not always do the right thing in the eyes of a lot of people - jack would NEVER do the wrong thing............he is boring but he is not like vaughn -_- the only similarity is that they are both HOT 🤤

sawyer is nothing like sark either - sark is a murderous criminal - sawyer is a cute guy who has major issues cos he saw his parents murdered as a kid - sark erm murdered his own father :blink: not similar in my eyes at all (plus sorry DA is not as cute as josh)

and the reason for my love has nothing to do with the guy - it's the chemistry between the characters - which brings me too...................

Azalea said:
It's funny - I'm a total Syd/Vaughn shipper for Alias, but I think those two always had a lot more chemistry (even right from the beginning) than Kate and Jack do.  It's like the Lost writers assumed automatically that the two "leads" would end up together, but in this case, it doesn't feel natural like it did on Alias.

this is more like it - its the chemistry that is important and makes me shipper - it's not just a hot guy or a hot girl or the leads ------ its the chemistry (y) kate and jack are just well, dull. jack frequently treats kate like she is stupid.........cos he thinks he is never wrong basically. -_- kate and sawyer on the other hand are highly flirtatious and seem to kind of understand each other :lovers: the way sawyer teases kate is so cute and the way she believes he is a good guy when everyone thinks he is a bad boy.........he's not a bad guy - he just has issues. ^_^

i really love that they have taken a lot of time over these things........cos said and shannon seems to be happening rather quickly.......it makes more sense that relationships might develop i little more slowly to me. :smiley:

i really want to satrt making art from Lost but as yet am uninspired. :confused: maybe i'll start with icons and it might get the ball rolling. :smiley:

how many episodes are left in the season?

Jems - you have no idea how excited I am to finally see you in the Lost forum!!! :woot: Now if we could only somehow get Leslie to watch... we'll crack her eventually. :lol:

So glad you're a Kate/Sawyer shipper as well. I'm currently beyond obsessed with this couple. This (attached) is my sig at the Lost sites I post at. Their chemistry just blows me away. I hope the writers will start to realize what a gem they have there and slowly let Jack/Kate recede into the background. I doubt it though...they're too persistent for that. -_-

K/S actually has me toying with the idea of writing fanfics for the first time...I think I might this summer.

Could be cool . . . I haven't been inspired to write a thing though; too busy thinking about my own stuff right now. ;)

Obsessed with Jen said:
Sawyer is gross.  Its all about Jack and Kate.
[post="1294085"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
i htink you're in the wrong thread silly girl :P.

anyways, i agree that sawyer is a troubled guy, but not neccessarily the bad boy.

o, btw, i started a Sawyer THunk THread. you guys should come over and have fun talking all about him :D

They were definitely seeming a bit competitive, but their last scene showed a big moment in their relationship. It almost appeared that Sawyer did not have any feelings anymore for Kate, but what he really was doing was trying to make Kate admit hers. There are definitely things going on between those two, it is just so difficult for them to admit it. I really hope that that was not the final Skate scene of the season!

whatever saywer and kate had--sawyer kindof stomped all over it last episode

and though they kindof made up, kate knows she can't trust him, and can't rely on him

but then again, kate doesn't really trust anyone....

Back