Kate/sawyer

Do you like the idea of Kate+Sawyer?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely yes! Although I don't mind if Kate ultimately ends up with Jack, I'd still like to see the sparks fly with Sawyer before that happens.

I said no because I honestly don't see any chemistry between them...it's like watching a deer get stalked by a wolf. But I'm not judgemental of others shippers, (I'm a Sarkney myself, and we all know how harshly Sarkney's can be judged). If you're all enjoying Kate and Sawyer together, then I'm happy for you because they're getting lots of screen time lately. :blush:

Yes, hot! Two people who look good, why not? I think I like what Matthew Fox said on Entertainment Weekly that he thinks it's Kate/Sawyer in the near future, but that it will be Jack/Kate in the long run. A love triangle is fun, because then we can see how true love will prevail. :lol:

I really like the idea of Kate and Sawyer. I mean, Sawyer's not that bad looking. Plus, the fact that there's something, like, dangerous about him is really hot. I mean, I love Jack, but he's too much of a goody-goody. And there is definitely some tension between Kate and Sawyer. They're totally gonna hook up before the end of the season.

toxic karma said:
I said no because I honestly don't see any chemistry between them...it's like watching a deer get stalked by a wolf.
[post="1088207"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
But Kate isn't really a deer, is she? After all, she's got a criminal past and we don't even know yet what she did. After seeing her in the first few episodes, I'm pretty sure she can hold her own with the "wolf." I know I wouldn't want to mess with her...:lol:

NO! I'm more of a Jack & Kate shipper. Kate always goes to Jack when she's having problems does she go to Sawyer nope! she goes to Jack. I think they are the closest so I say no!

Back