Season 3 Katya and Jack

verdantheart said:
sweetstuff8327 said:
notice how it went straight to that scence after dixon asked him if he needed to talk about it and stuff~
That's misleading. Jack doesn't act on the spur of the moment.
;) ✌️
Yeah but what if for some reason he actually did? He was just that angry that he just said "To hell with it!" :lol: But personally I think it could go either way.

I don't know...it seems that both Katya and Jack are trying to play one another...but it will be interesting to see who does it better. Personally, I'd like to see Jack get 1-up on a Derevko!

but, yeah...so much better with Irina....wish she'd come back :(

i just thought that the whole thing was a little weird. i still think he has still got a thing for irina and is using katya to get to her

i think there's definitely another agenda for both kayta and jack. it would be too simple if they just wanted each other...

laura8729 said:
i think there's definitely another agenda for both kayta and jack. it would be too simple if they just wanted each other...
you are right. Nothing is simple in Alias. I guess we'll find out soon enough :smiley:

Discord said:
laura8729 said:
you are right. Nothing is simple in Alias. I guess we'll find out soon enough :smiley:
yah thats a good point...they both prob need/want something.

SiriCerasi said:
Jack must have a motive here :lol:
i dunno...if he does i think its just for syd...he wants her to be happy and he knows that as long as laurens around syd cant be with vaughn.

MVhunny said:
SiriCerasi said:
i dunno...if he does i think its just for syd...he wants her to be happy and he knows that as long as laurens around syd cant be with vaughn.
How does this tie in with Katya, though?
:confused:

verdantheart said:
MVhunny said:
SiriCerasi said:
it doesnt...im stupid and i was replying in the wrong thread... :blink:

BUT if jack does have a motive, its something that he needs katyas trust for.

MVhunny said:
verdantheart said:
MVhunny said:
SiriCerasi said:
it doesnt...im stupid and i was replying in the wrong thread... :blink:

BUT if jack does have a motive, its something that he needs katyas trust for.
actually, i think it's Katya who wants something from Jack and he's just playing along to find out what it is she wants. of course he also doesn't mind a little action with Irina's sister, as payback.

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Just wondering what everyone thought of Katya and Jack hooking up? Do you think Jack has every right to? Or is this his way of rebounding because he's bitter/hurt about Irina's affair with Sloane? Do you think that Katya really likes him or she just playing a classic Derevko betrayal? Or do you just think its about time he needs to get some? ^_^
I think Jack has every right to - he and Irina haven't been together for decades!
Of course there is more to Katya than meets the eye, but I also think she is attracted to Jack. No relationship (or fling) in Alias is without its complexities, and its participants working for more than one side.

Natalia said:
ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
Just wondering what everyone thought of Katya and Jack hooking up? Do you think Jack has every right to? Or is this his way of rebounding because he's bitter/hurt about Irina's affair with Sloane? Do you think that Katya really likes him or she just playing a classic Derevko betrayal? Or do you just think its about time he needs to get some?  ^_^
I think Jack has every right to - he and Irina haven't been together for decades!
Of course there is more to Katya than meets the eye, but I also think she is attracted to Jack. No relationship (or fling) in Alias is without its complexities, and its participants working for more than one side.
With Alias, it could be all of those. I think the writers want Jack to have a complex love interest and they cannot get Lena back so Isabella has stepped in. I read in Entertainment magazine that she signed on for some episodes in season 4 too. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Lena wanted to come back at some point during season 4? :D Now that would make things interesting!!! :woot:

I love that Katya and Jack are "together". It is been two years since Jack has seen Irina and that is a long time. He is atracted to Katya, and she must be blind to not be attractive to our Jack. But I think this relationship is going to be very interesting for the development of the character of Jack, and if Issabella Rosselini comes back for more episodes in season 4, it is going to be great for Jack! :bond:

Back