Season 5 Katya Derevko...SPOILER!

if you really want to know...

Yes, Isabel Rossellini is returning to Alias to guest star on episode 15: Pandora.
Pandora will be aired APRIL 13
Yay this will be the 80th episode wooo

Oh yeah one more thing to add..
Katya will encounter Nadia and will tell her more about her mother..More insight that Sydney CERTAINLY doesn't know about.

Oh YEah!! I hope that happens!! I totally forgot that Katya was gonna shoot syd in the head! So does that mean she works for the covenant?

My guess is that Irina is alive and Katya is going to tell Nadia some things meant to bring her into cohoots with the Derevko plan to push things along the Rambaldi prophecy. If Katya tells Nadia that Jack killed Irina, that will turn Nadia against Jack, and when Sydney tries to explain to Nadia what happened, Nadia will probably reject the truth that Irina hired the assasin to kill Syd and will turn against Sydney. This might be a pretext for the Sisters fighting each other in the Rambaldi symbol/prophecy.

Irina Derevko has to stay on the Down Low. I'm sure that, if alive, she is using the fact that everyone believes her to be dead to full advantage! When you're involved in shady underground work, people believing you are dead can be a major advantage! ;)

ChewsterGirl said:
My guess is that Irina is alive and Katya is going to tell Nadia some things meant to bring her into cohoots with the Derevko plan to push things along the Rambaldi prophecy. If Katya tells Nadia that Jack killed Irina, that will turn Nadia against Jack, and when Sydney tries to explain to Nadia what happened, Nadia will probably reject the truth that Irina hired the assasin to kill Syd and will turn against Sydney. This might be a pretext for the Sisters fighting each other in the Rambaldi symbol/prophecy.
[post="1287220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Good Thinkin' Good thinkin'!! Wow that would put a crazy twist into the show! But the thing is... Irina's not dead.. so will that still put a drift between syd and nadia? Man! this is blowing my mind! :woot:

Great news, the end of the season sould be good with irena, and katya. the only thing better would be to throw sark into the mix

DRAMALOVER82 said:
Great news, the end of the season sould be good with irena, and katya.  the only thing better would be to throw sark into the mix
[post="1287898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You'll get your wish by the sound of it. Sark's back for the season end apparently, which is just as it should be.

vaughnishot77 said:
Good Thinkin' Good thinkin'!! Wow that would put a crazy twist into the show! But the thing is... Irina's not dead.. so will that still put a drift between syd and nadia? Man! this is blowing my mind!  :woot:
[post="1287428"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Irina is dead for all we know ... maybe Katya doesn't know that she is alive ... maybe Jack has Irina somewhere hidden ... and Katya really thinks that Jack killed her ... so by telling Nadia, this will infuriate Nadia and go to Syd ... who already knew the truth but hid it from her ... so good ... I can already picture it in my head ...

you've forgottened one thing. what about the sister of Irina and Katia Derevko :blink: : Elena Derevko!!! She's the one who knows the truth about Irina: dead or alive?!?!?!?!?!?! :confused:

vaughnishot77 said:
Man! this gonna be good.... more drama for their family... poor syd.. she never gets a break
[post="1289257"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Does ANYONE get a break on Alias?!

Back