Season 3 Katya = evil

SkyGirl5

Cadet
Katya what happened to her?!?!?!
First she stabs Vaughny in the back OMG i was so sad when he got stabbed but then in the hospital he was all "katya derevko" stabbed me. (which begs the point poor vaughn has such ISSUES with the derevko family - i mean Irina killed his father and katya tried to kill him?!?!? poor vaughn look what hes marrying into ;) :P i wish)
Second she tries to shoot Syd point blank in the head?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!
she tried to kill her neice!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Personally i think Irina would have kicked her ass for that - cuz i mean really... Irina may not be the most loving perosn in the world but uh she would definatly never kill her daughter (i mean beat the hell out of maybe but never kill)
So whats w/ Katya - she is clearly covenant but is she the leader?!?!? who knows.... and i had such high hopes for her... (n)

you had high hopes for Irinas sister ^_^ ah its great how the show still convinces us all of the wrong thing - i have always wondered about her intentions - being a derevko. but it was still a suprise that she stabbed vaughn i suppose. i was just so rpoud of syd - "how did u know?" "I didn't - i do know!" ;)

What's unbelievable is that so many of you guys decided she was pretty good despite the fact that she demanded an assassination in exchange for saving Sydney. :P I added Katya to the "Who's the head of the Covenant" poll and voted for her, then was surprised to see that my vote was a pretty lonely one! :lol:
✌️

verdantheart said:
What's unbelievable is that so many of you guys decided she was pretty good despite the fact that she demanded an assassination in exchange for saving Sydney. :P I added Katya to the "Who's the head of the Covenant" poll and voted for her, then was surprised to see that my vote was a pretty lonely one! :lol:
✌️
I'm not even convinced that Irina is good. What if the Derevko sisters are all bad and working as a team. :P

Irina could have told Katya everything needed to manipulate Syd and Jack. She may be willing to make the sacrifice of Abraham if the need happens. Perhaps that moment arrived if and when Katya told her that Sydney had to be eliminated.

This goes with my theory that Sloane and Irina have nearly the same personality.

Skyligrl5 said:
Second she tries to shoot Syd point blank in the head?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!
she tried to kill her neice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought she was going to shoot her with Sydney's dart gun...not kill her... :thinking:

just to clarify-- i never really thought she was all good i mean come on shes a derevko - i just had high hopes that she wouldnt be REALLY evil like not the kind of evil that shoots relatives in the face..... i guess i was wrong.... :(
o well.... :P

I mean when Vaughn started spitting up blood I went, well, obviously Katya. Who else? The woman demanded a hit in exchange for saving Sydney's life, for goodness sakes!
^_^

Why is everyone assuming that Katya was working with Irina all this time? She SAID she was but that doesn't mean she wasn't lying.... I think there are several things going on here. Here are my theories:

1) Jack knew all along she was up to something. Maybe when they slept together he actually planted a tracking device on her like he did on Irina in Season 2.

2) Katya had something on Sloane when she had Jack walk into his office to kill him. Maybe she knew he was head of the covenant???

3) Katya pretended to be on Syd and Vaughn's side when she helped them escape because she needed their help to find Nadia first.

Too many agendas going on for us to assume that she is good....I don't think that she ever was.

How did Vaughn know she stabbed him? Did he look up? I don't think she spoke. And why did they leave him like that, instead of taking care of him completely? Why is Vaughn ALWAYS rushed to the hospital, but his torturers never actually manage to kill him? And how did the others find him in time to save him? All of a sudden he was brought into the hospital, but who knew where he was? There are too many questions!

Also, I found it a little crazy that Syd just tranqed Katya, and then went on her way. I guess all she wanted was to find Lauren.

I wonder why Jack and Katya slept together. Jack is too smart to walk into a trap, and so is Katya. Why did that happen?

I never trusted Katya from the beginning...theres was just something about her from the beginning that just spelt out "EVILNESS"

I've suspected that she's had a separate agenda from Irina even when I thought she might be working with her--now I'm beginning to wonder if they've ever worked together.
^_^

verdantheart said:
I've suspected that she's had a separate agenda from Irina even when I thought she might be working with her--now I'm beginning to wonder if they've ever worked together.
^_^
yah thats what i was thinking...i think shes def separate from the covanent, although yah she may be working with irina.

I personally liked Katya, but does anyone else think she was kind of...pointless? OK, so she got them out of Korea, and it didn't really surprise me she was evil. What was her purpose (other than the fact she was kind of a cool character)

alias1164 said:
I personally liked Katya, but does anyone else think she was kind of...pointless? OK, so she got them out of Korea, and it didn't really surprise me she was evil. What was her purpose (other than the fact she was kind of a cool character)
well wasnt her original purpose to like have another syd family member because Irina wasnt around
Plus its kinda entertaining to see what new sick twisted levels of insanity the Derevko/Bristow family can reach?!?
I mean its just plain funny as hell
Thank go there is still another sister we can meet
Can you imagine that group of people all the the same room? Talk about the family reunion from hell ha! :lol:

alias1164 said:
They needed someone to fill in the Irina connection that they'd set up one way or the other, and in Ms Olin's absence, a sister was the next best thing. Next best might be a far cry, but it's still next best and if they didn't use her at all they'd have been left with a glaring story gap. -_-
✌️

Back